One stop Walt Shop.

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by inbredyokel666, Jun 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having earned a few of those certificates I think its quite apalling that you can just buy your own. Unless I have a catastrophic house fire or flood my certificates are always going to be safe because I have worked hard for them so can't quite fathom why legitimate others would need replacements?. Also i keep mine in a folder and not on public display.... (although actually I might hang them in the downstairs loo at my new house thinking about it)

PocketComms - Language First Aid at your Fingertips
  2. Having looked at the samples flashing up on the screen 3 things occured to me.
    Firstly, surely you would want replacements that acutally resembled the originals in some way and didn't look as they they were imagined.
    Secondly, there are some proper bullshit certificates in there.
    Finally, who buys this shit, indeed it seems people will buy any old shit.
  3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Does this mean I can now join the International Bodyguard Association?
  4. I suppose if you were trying to be head of security for your local Burger King or night club they may help, what they could not do is stop you being a fat useless walting cnut.
  5. Yes you may even get to meet the worlds greatest walt,imagine the prestige.
  6. Have they got the 'passed' Army Catering Corps Chefs course diploma?
    Rarer than hen's teeth that one.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I love the idea of THEM issuing a certificate of having passed selection. Yeah, cos that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Do they have one for swimming a width of Aldershot Military Swimming Pool? I think I've lost mine.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Which One you Pillock!! ask some of the catering staff for the royal family, some of them are ex ACC allthe royal wedding and christening cakes made by army chefs, our A1 diploma was classed higher than the highest civilian catering qualification, when Phil the greek gets out of hospital, give him a ring and ask him about the scoff in the royal tent at Royal Ascot week !1966 , yours truly was the supervisor along with Super scouse!! and I considered myself to be an absolute crap chef!wait a mo while I get my bucket of sand out, tell a few Rechie mech and sapper stories, you had to eat our mistakes , RE mistakes cost millions!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. cheers OP this is going to help my Cv out no end and bring me nearer to the much coveted McDonalds 5th star. Just a pity the panzer painting and area sweeping certificates aren't available still might be better having a medal instead.
  10. Don't bite much though do you?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You may scoff but the shame of rocking up to your parent regt after being RTU'd is nothing compared to watching that certificate fed into the shredder and the ribbon pulled out of your typewriter!!
  12. We had to bury ours.
  13. Pah, no Cycling Proficiency Test cert!
  14. The Emperor Mongs latest love child speaks.