One Slovakian Wife For Sale...

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
#2
"come complete with own dory"?

Is Irish for Diary?
 
#3
you would have thought she would have done her pouch up.
 
#4
does she have any easy wind up mechanism?
 
#5
Just asked the seller a question...heh heh... :lol:
 
#6
we could get two, bit of OMD80 and a paddling pool..............................................................
 
#7
I wonder if she is any good at digging fire trenches....hmmm....
 
#8
Bossdog said:
I wonder if she is any good at digging fire trenches....hmmm....
Well call me old fashioned, but........ I could think of several different things to do with her. And they don't involve a trench. :wink:
 
#9
it would definately involve a large tool though!
 
#13
Bossdog said:
Just asked the seller a question...heh heh... :lol:
Me too. I'm down Colly way at the weekend, if anyone wins her i can collect her for you and i promis not to damage her.

Boney
 
#14
boney_m said:
Me too. I'm down Colly way at the weekend, if anyone wins her i can collect her for you and i promis not to damage her.
Damage or not, wouldn't that count as 'soiled' goods, not 'slightly used'? :?
 
#15
Plant-Pilot said:
boney_m said:
Me too. I'm down Colly way at the weekend, if anyone wins her i can collect her for you and i promis not to damage her.
Damage or not, wouldn't that count as 'soiled' goods, not 'slightly used'? :?
Probably, but my intention was never to soil on her. Meerly a little road test to prove the quality of the product.

Boney
 
#16
Would expect bigger jubblies for $ 15,000 and what about the shipping and ' handling ' fees?
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#17
She only looks thirteen !



But then I'm not superstitious...
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#18

ugly

LE
Moderator
#19
Cutaway said:
She only looks thirteen !



But then I'm not superstitious...
Yes but the body of a 12 year old!!!!!!!
 
#20
Rocketeer said:
Would expect bigger jubblies for $ 15,000 and what about the shipping and ' handling ' fees?
I thought the $15000 included all the handling you wanted? :(
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top