one sheet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Apr 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

2. it must be done if sheryl crows doing it. Follow the greats and all that .......yawn.
  3. She does have a point. Most femails friggin mumify themselves in it every time they wipe the badly stuffed kebab. I spend a friggin fortune on the stuff
  4. She looks like she should take her face for a sh1t... :lol:

One sheet my Arrse,
    id keep poking my finger through it and give myself a
    little ring dhobi... :wink:
  5. Think back to your army training when you got the 24hr rat packs with the little envelope of tracing paper ( absorbent :roll: )

DS - "you only need one sheet.....and that's to wipe your finger" Still use that one on civvies....has them retching :)

DS even gave a demo (not of the wiping bit). Fold the sheet twice, tear a small centre corner out....unfold.......finger through the hole and the sheet is ready for action.
  6. Anyone remember the sh1t roll they used to have in the schools? It was like fcuking tracing paperand did nothing but smear it up your arrse and the small of the back. Anyway getting back to the original point I use three sheets: 1 up, 1 down and 1 to shine.
  7. Now what other uses could you put that to? Has she designed this sleeve on a generous scale? perhaps along the lines of a wizards costume... (insert your own punchline here)
  8. msr

msr LE

9. We need the bird that wrote that review on ARRSE. I suspect she'd fit right in!
  10. She had a very 'Minxy' tone i thought!!
  11. Fcuking nonsense. The existence of any form of anal beard or general fluff will render even the strongest loo roll into a stinging mass of twisted and knotted tissue entanglements. a minimum of two sheets doubled over is required.
  12. John Wayne :?
  13. Well if she hadn't taken that bus for a tour of the US she could have had a nice big dump and used plenty of paper to clean up.

Look after your ring and your ring will look after you.
  14. If she really wants to help save the environment then I will give up using toilet paper...

...As long as she licks my ring clean after I've had a good dump!