One scary Bride!

How the hell I found this pic I don't know. She's either expecting trouble at the reception or she forced the groom there by gunpoint! Either way she'd make you shag when she wanted you too.

Attachments

She's ginger, lumpy and has firearms skills...marry me!

I was just wondering how a picture of my ex wife got in here.

buggrit said:
8O

The tiara is trying its hardest to pull your eyes away from...that god damned ugly heed!!!
At least we know what happened to Richie Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers now.

mediumwhiteamericano said:
And another, more waltesq Bride?
I had no idea the Pearly Kings did lingerie.

buggrit said:
The tiara is trying its hardest to pull your eyes away from...that god damned ugly heed!!! And we do like a feeder!!

I was just imagining the fat bstard working his way through a bit of foreplay with a bookmark in his hand.

OldRedCap said:
buggrit said:
The tiara is trying its hardest to pull your eyes away from...that god damned ugly heed!!! And we do like a feeder!!

I was just imagining the fat bstard working his way through a bit of foreplay with a bookmark in his hand.
See that fatty, that's Bigbird67 that is.

Oh, and JD, your first photo? I didn't think Moody wanted her wedding photos published on the internet. You are going to be in a lot of trouble when she finds out.......

OldRedCap said:
buggrit said:

I would