One rule for them and one for the rest of us

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Jul 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Greater Manchester Police said: "The sight and smell of this caused obvious distress and upset to customers trying to eat, as well as staff members.

Oh the irony.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Odd, its Greater Manchester, half their customers are probably on Horse.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had a dog that'd quite happily munch away on other dog turds,cat turds,etc. He steadfastly refused to eat a Maccas cheeseburger.

I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?

4. I ride a horse and I think these people are stupid. The girl should have been sent in with the money on foot whilst the woman held both horses. Instead they decided to make all horse riders look like cunts. I wouldn't take my horse inside a shop or restaurant, the animal might shit, piss or kick someone. The thing is non horsey people tend to judge all horsey people by the arseholes in are group. Time for a cold drink to calm down.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What a totally wanky, pathetic nation we have become.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Agreed. This is probably some common wag who thinks it is her right to do as she pleases, the council-estate-made-good slag. They should have taken her horse's legs off at the knees with a fire axe and dragged it into the back to make some delicious 'sandwiches* with.

*Sandwiches - America's way of saying burgers. Sounds a bit less shit when saying "I have sandwiches for lunch 7 days a week". The fat, diabetes-riddled, kiddie-shooting cunts.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've just had a Don Draper moment: "It's not horse for me unless the label says Findus."

8. Was about to give you a like after speedreading your post but realised that "horse riders, cunt, piss, shit and aresholes" wasn't the point you were making!

• Like Like x 1
  9. They won't serve you (a drink) at the drive through (note the spelling you ignoramuses) if you are mounted upon a velocipede either.

A motorised two wheeler is fine but not the Gia friendly human powered version - total bigotry in my book.

I have yet to attempt the feat whilst in charge of a Triwheeledcyle but I doubt if I would have any better result.

10. But equally that could be said about the food and many of the customers

• Like Like x 1
  11. So you can't take a horse into McD's but they sell them in Tesco's ^^\\\'

12. Good dog!

Have you ever seen those experiments where people leave a Mconalds out to see what happens?

Nothing at all happens! It doesn't fucking rot. That's NASTY food that doesn't rot. How can you digest something that doesn't rot?

13. Couldn't she have claimed to have impaired vision and it was a guide horse?