one rule for one...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
#2
Fcuking disgusting isn't...

But the police chief cuntstables know which side their bread is buttered, and it isn't on the side of us mere tax revenue producers.

Given the combined wedge of the bliars they can afford their own security surely?
 
#3
maguire said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1217961/Cherie-Blair-demands-armed-police-protection--cost-taxpayer-500k.html

so after a case where a woman and her daughter were literally hounded to death with the police and local council not wanting to bother, the Bliars get round the clock armed protection... on premises they're not even in full time residence at.

nice.
I personally think that if Mr and Mrs Blair want 24/7 armed-police-protection, They should have to pay for it themselves .
Why should the tax payers pay for it .
And When have the British people been asked if we have requested that we want Mr Blair to represent the u.k. in Europe and to become the first president of the EU.
 
#4
cotton said:
And When have the British people been asked if we have requested that we want Mr Blair to represent the u.k. in Europe and to become the first president of the EU.
little off topic, but true.

If they didnt need protecting before, they will now! £500.000 is an astonishing amount of money from the pockets of those who are trying to kill them in the first place.

Zed
 
#5
There is no point saying 'come the revolution', it has come.

Laws for us the tax-payers and exemptions (Harman, Scotland) and unlimited allowances and expense for them - the facile and stupid gang of non-entities elected thrice by lame-brain, benefit guzzling, semi-literate oafs. Before some prat says: 'I have an Oxford degree and I voted Labour', the response is:

'You should have known better'.
 
#6
So killing them would be a service to the taxpayer, thoughtfull.
 
#8
Sorry to upset you all but DPG work is funded from a seperate budget to the rest of the MPS and its officers are part of a seperate establishment. If anything London gains because it means it gets several hundred more cops than it would otherwise be entitled to, most of them on the streets being "visible".

Trotsky
 
#9
Trotsky said:
Sorry to upset you all but DPG work is funded from a seperate budget to the rest of the MPS and its officers are part of a seperate establishment. If anything London gains because it means it gets several hundred more cops than it would otherwise be entitled to, most of them on the streets being "visible".

Trotsky
Spoil your fun why dont you?>>>>> Unloads rifle! Harumph
 
#10
llech said:
Trotsky said:
Sorry to upset you all but DPG work is funded from a seperate budget to the rest of the MPS and its officers are part of a seperate establishment. If anything London gains because it means it gets several hundred more cops than it would otherwise be entitled to, most of them on the streets being "visible".

Trotsky
Spoil your fun why dont you?>>>>> Unloads rifle! Harumph
God no! being a door post guard would bore me stupid, but if 1) you like Overtime or 2) are looking for away into CP work or CO19 it would appear to be the way forward. They are always desperatly short of people BTW.

Trotsky
 
#11
They've also had parking banned outside their gaff and the neighbours are pissed off that them and their visitors have to run a gauntlet of 'what are you doing here' in their own street. Google Earth have also been made to take their abode off their system too.
 
#12
cotton said:
I personally think that if Mr and Mrs Blair want 24/7 armed-police-protection, They should have to pay for it themselves .
Why should the tax payers pay for it .
And When have the British people been asked if we have requested that we want Mr Blair to represent the u.k. in Europe and to become the first president of the EU.
FUCK OFF CHUBB
 
#13
Trotsky said:
llech said:
Trotsky said:
Sorry to upset you all but DPG work is funded from a seperate budget to the rest of the MPS and its officers are part of a seperate establishment. If anything London gains because it means it gets several hundred more cops than it would otherwise be entitled to, most of them on the streets being "visible".

Trotsky
Spoil your fun why dont you?>>>>> Unloads rifle! Harumph
God no! being a door post guard would bore me stupid, but if 1) you like Overtime or 2) are looking for away into CP work or CO19 it would appear to be the way forward. They are always desperatly short of people BTW.

Trotsky[/quote

>>>>>one metalic click of a bolt and a steely eyed look later....off to do some zeroing :wink:
 
#14
tbh, i think that if blair does become the unelected 'president' of europe, there should be a discussion about the nature of democracy and whether an unelected president 'aka dictator' is a legitimate target for assasination.

If we don't have democratic rule, we are ruled by force, and have the moral right to respond in kind.

discus!
 
#15
SkiCarver said:
tbh, i think that if blair does become the unelected 'president' of europe, there should be a discussion about the nature of democracy and whether an unelected president 'aka dictator' is a legitimate target for assasination.

If we don't have democratic rule, we are ruled by force, and have the moral right to respond in kind.

discus!
How about we have a gladiators style gameshow to decide
 
#16
llech said:
SkiCarver said:
tbh, i think that if blair does become the unelected 'president' of europe, there should be a discussion about the nature of democracy and whether an unelected president 'aka dictator' is a legitimate target for assasination.

If we don't have democratic rule, we are ruled by force, and have the moral right to respond in kind.

discus!
How about we have a gladiators style gameshow to decide
that might actually make the TV license worth paying!
 
#17
SkiCarver said:
tbh, i think that if blair does become the unelected 'president' of europe, there should be a discussion about the nature of democracy and whether an unelected president 'aka dictator' is a legitimate target for assasination.

If we don't have democratic rule, we are ruled by force, and have the moral right to respond in kind.

discus!

"When the government violates the rights of the people, insurrection is for them the most sacred of rights and the most imperative of duties".


Some French bloke wrote that…
 
#18
Let's leave the bliars with their CP team... hopefully the rozzers will have an ND :twisted: . As they are want to do every so often :D
 
#19
chocolate_frog said:
Let's leave the bliars with their CP team... hopefully the rozzers will have an ND :twisted: . As they are want to do every so often :D
Dress themselves as a Brazilian electrician, then claret will be imminent :wink:
 
#20
SkiCarver said:
tbh, i think that if blair does become the unelected 'president' of europe, there should be a discussion about the nature of democracy and whether an unelected president 'aka dictator' is a legitimate target for assasination.

If we don't have democratic rule, we are ruled by force, and have the moral right to respond in kind.

discus!
Unfortunately (and it doesn't please me to say this) the President of the EU is elected by the duly elected heads of the member states. A democratic process has been carried out and the democratic principle upheld. The process is there and clear even if it does lead to one of the most evil men on the planet obtaining what should be an office of supreme honour. At least if he gets elected the EU will take up the bill for his protection - you do understand that Mr Brown, don't you? We don't have to fund it like we did his ambassadorial role in the Middle East, he is EU President his protection is funded by them.
Now, you're just going to have to wait until he visits a disaffected city in the 'wild east' where security may not be as good as it should be, preferably one with a grassy knoll and a Book Repository and a good triangulation of fire even though we all know it was the lone nut in the book repository what done it!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The Intelligence Cell 2
GunnersQuadrant Juniors 55
G The Intelligence Cell 11

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top