One Rule For All ?

BBC News - Girl, 15, arrested over 'Facebook Koran burning video'
and then you have this
Hopkins chairs Islamophobia group (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

Its ok for them to do what the hell they like but God forbid anyone "non ethnic" steps out of line the full force of the law descends on them.What would happen if I attempted to form a TW1 GROUP AGAINST ASIANS SHOUTING AT TROOPS,would I get quango status.Rant over and by the way I am not a racist,I'm just sick of this (and previous )Governments kowtowing to the "minorities.

Well you can't have anyone mocking a stupid fucking sky-pixie belief can you?

A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran.

Because what she did was against the law??
I dont see the problem?

A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran.

I dont see the problem?
That its a shit law?
Whats special about a fictional book? Do Jedis have a right to complain if I set fire to a set of Star Wars DVDs?

yes its a shit law but its still a law, she knew it was wrong and did it anyway and not only did it but filmed herself doing at at then put it up for public broadcast

As long as it applies to anyone burning any holy book, not just to people burning the Koran, all is well. I hope a Muslim gets arrested for burning a Bible very soon, ideally this evening, or we'll have InBritishSherryVeritas crayoning his outrage all over these pages for the next couple of days.

yes its a shit law but its still a law, she knew it was wrong and did it anyway and not only did it but filmed herself doing at at then put it up for public broadcast
I didnt say she should be running for MENSA, but its still a wank law that needs to be changed.

As long as it applies to anyone burning any holy book, not just to people burning the Koran, all is well. I hope a Muslim gets arrested for burning a Bible very soon, ideally this evening, or we'll have InBritishSherryVeritas crayoning his outrage all over these pages for the next couple of days.
The Muslims should be allowed to burn a bible, its only a book.

Oh bollocks, I've just shredded my back copies of Pidgeon Fanciers Weekly. The Jack Duckworths of this world will be after me now.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Next week I shall torch my collection of Stationary Engine magazines. In protest at the price of a 16hp Tangye hot bulb engine. Three fucking grand? You are 'avin a larf aint you? Opressors of Ethnic Engine Minorities. Besides, I have CCTV evidence that you were responsible for the chemical spill at the orphanage.

T

trowel

I dont see the problem?
Of course you can`t see the problem. That`s because knobheads like you are the problem. Please tell me your comment was just a feeble attempt at humour.

Of course you can`t see the problem, because knobheads like you are the problem.

How do we know it wasn't a Muslim girl burning it because it was an English language version of the Kuran?? Some Muslims don't think it should be available in English, only in Arabic!

Nope no humour here. just pointing out that no matter how ridiculous it is she broke a law. If they want to prosecute then they can.
I would be saying exactly the same thing if it was a Muslim burning a Bible.

Cant really see how Im the problem??

Either side with its you burn a book we burn a poppy business is as bad as each other.
I like many people dont really care about how much the EDL/UAF/ Muslims against so and so Christians for whatever scream and shout and stamp there feet.
This girl did it publically to get a response and she got it.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Is not the burning of the British flag incitement to racial hatred?

No, the Union Flag along with the flag of St George are the emblems of Crusaders and racist facists. Don't you know anything?

T

trowel

Nope no humour here. just pointing out that no matter how ridiculous it is she broke a law. If they want to prosecute then they can.
I would be saying exactly the same thing if it was a Muslim burning a Bible.

Cant really see how Im the problem??

Either side with its you burn a book we burn a poppy business is as bad as each other.
I like many people dont really care about how much the EDL/UAF/ Muslims against so and so Christians for whatever scream and shout and stamp there feet.
This girl did it publically to get a response and she got it.
It`s your mindless support and upholding of moronic Laws that makes you and others like you the problem. Good luck to the girl, may she burn a million more Korans safe in the knowlege that she wont be arrested by people like you. We used to have Laws that said we should put crazy old Grannies in Ducking Stools, but we evolved. The Koran followers have not evolved, probably never will and are quite happy to live in my country knowing they are protected in their foulness by your sort of stupidity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The Intelligence Cell 2
GunnersQuadrant Juniors 55
G The Intelligence Cell 11