One particular jibe / insult now forbidden - why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sixty are you going to let BB get away with besmirching your character like that brown-nosing that hard? Or, do you enjoy his hot air up your hoop? It's indecent with him not even bothering to hide in the barrel.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
One of the very best things about ARRSE is the sheer quality and creativity of the insultery. Truly delightful, please don't crack down on it too hard.

FWIW, my use of that word was based on posts by one particular poster, whi, for example attempted to justify under age sex by saying it was OK if there was consent. Other comments from same poster too.
I'll not rehearse them here but it came from reading posts.
Actually, that's not quite the whole truth. You also used the same against me when I pointed out that a child of 13 can legally consent to sex in the UK, and that an adult can have sex with a consenting 13 year old without being guilty of a crime.

Which one would that be?
'paedo guy'
Musk's 'defence':
Tesla CEO's lawyers said 'pedo guy' is a common insult used when Musk was a child in South Africa and not meant to 'accuse a person'

He's from Pretoria - closer to you than I. Would have left SA mid to late 80s.
Ever use this? I certainly didn't

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
One of the very best things about ARRSE is the sheer quality and creativity of the insultery. Truly delightful, please don't crack down on it too hard.
I've never seen an Arrse crackdown on quality and creative insultery, which is, sadly, rarer than it was, but robotic and formulaic cnutery deserves to be tormented.

Actually, that's not quite the whole truth. You also used the same against me when I pointed out that a child of 13 can legally consent to sex in the UK, and that an adult can have sex with a consenting 13 year old without being guilty of a crime.
Did I?

An adult can have sex with a "consenting" 13 YO without being guilty of a crime?

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads