Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One particular jibe / insult now forbidden - why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of weeks ago there was a prohibition introduced on one particular insult.

Can anyone shed any light on the reason why?

Seems a bit strange to ban the use of one particular insult, especially on a vaguely Mil oriented website...

I can only assume a poster who is a massive paedo in real life went crying to the mods when they got ID'd as a nonce.

Not you, @Bravo_Bravo , I'm pretty sure that there is significant chance that a likelihood exists that you might, just might not be a complete nonce.

Couple of weeks ago there was a prohibition introduced on one particular insult.

Seems a bit strange to ban the use of one particular insult, especially on a vaguely Mil oriented website...

Because it's a shìt one and usually the first resort of anyone losing an argument here is to fling the peado tag about.
Its tedious.

Because it's a shìt one and usually the first resort of anyone losing an argument here is to fling the peado tag about.
Its tedious.
If "that reply was tedious" was a metric, most of ARRSE would be fooked.

Not you, @Bravo_Bravo , I'm pretty sure that there is significant chance that a likelihood exists that you might, just might not be a complete nonce.

See Bravo didn't take long to be proven right, I will assume socky is another one you have tied in knots on the forums.

Last edited:
Apparently it is a tried and tested Afrikaans insult that means "creepy man", as is about to be tested in the courts, and not reference to a person with a predilection to small children for sexual gratification, the dirty paedos.

Tied in knots!?

Keep up trig, that was up for 30 seconds until I spotted the autocorrect typo and edited.
Took you nearly 8 minutes to write 3 words, Pioneer I take it, typing with your toes.

See Bravo didn't take long to be proven right, I will assume socky is another one you have tried in knots on the forums.
Its hardly enough to make me cry in a corner...

I feel your pain mate, two week ban just because I sent the Mod paedo bastard a pic of Jimmy Savile pointing his finger at him!
His fault as far as I’m concerned because he said he was pissed off with comments about paedophiles and any one mentioning would be banned, so I posted Jimmy pointing his finger because he’d mentioned it!
Recon he could be the secret paedo?

C208397D-5AF4-44D0-81FD-5131AE483245.jpeg

It's not prohibited.

You can use it as much as you want.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

Gen? Because one of the Moderators pointed out that its usage was becoming ubiquitous in his part of the site and asked the rest of us if we'd support a more robust response.*

*We agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads