One of the s#!ts is going down!!!

:twisted:

MSP charged over fire allegation

Labour MSP Mike Watson has been arrested and charged by police investigating a fire at a hotel in Edinburgh in the early hours of Friday.
The former tourism minister, 55, was questioned by officers from Lothian and Borders Police on Sunday.

BBC Scotland understands he has been charged with wilful fire-raising and has been released on police bail.

The Glasgow Cathcart MSP denied any wrongdoing following an alleged incident at Prestonfield House.

Mr Watson is expected to appear in court within the next two weeks and a report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.

Maybe not actually going down for crime but possibly for going down in the knickers area. Tommy Sheridan, the orange coloured head of the 'Social Security Party' at the Millionaires Palace has resigned on ostensibly the old story of more time with his family. Quite a bit in the papers however from a bint who claims to have been one of 4 in a bed with Tango Man.

Isn't Watson the tosser resposible for the Scottish Hunting ban?

Blandensburg asked:

Isn't Watson the tosser resposible for the Scottish Hunting ban?

Yes he is. Up to no good there but cleared by one of those internal inquiries that his ilk complain about when it's someone else getting 'cleared' by their associates.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/513274.stm

Mr Wallace had complained to the committee that Lord Watson had failed to declare help from animal rights groups in drafting the bill and had also received administrative support.

Mr Wallace's complaint threatened to scupper the bill, which has proposed a ban on hunting with hounds ahead of legislation planned for the rest of the UK.

http://www.mikewatsonmsp.org.uk/ Lord (sic) Watson's I love me site.

About the fire.

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1314792004

CCTV footage captured a man in a kilt bending down by the curtains just before the blaze took place. Hotel staff have told Scotland on Sunday that the man can be seen with matches deliberately setting the curtain ablaze.

Lord Watson, who has been shown four stills of the camera footage, is expected to be questioned by police this week after complaints by staff at the hotel.

The peer has admitted that he is in two of the CCTV stills, but has described the footage as "inconclusive". Yesterday, the peer repeated his categoric denial that he was involved in any wrongdoing.
Big boys did it and ran away.

If he is guilty, I hope he goes down. If so, like Jeffery Archer, not fit to be a Lord. Will his chums be calling for him to be 'unnobled'?

Forget it lads, he'll get away with it.

there is no way that anyone connected to corrupt regime of the Head Ned will ever be prosecuted for any crime.

Lanarkshire politics (similar in nature to a banana republic) has infected all of Scotland.

Well he has been suspended fromt he labour party and is being charged with willful fire raising (whats wrong with good old arson??)

hope he gets a huge fine and kicked out.

Speaking of that i think that any MP with a criminal record should be stripped of their title. After all they are meant to be pillars of our society and respectable individuals. How that can describe tango man and gorgeous george galloway i dont know!!!

Throw them out!!!!

agent smith