One of the royals is missing

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by kimmi851, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has been covered - but I did a search and couldn't find a thing. This story is sounding ever more suspicious to me BBC Linky. One of the richest, most powerful man in the world has vanished after a minor crash into a lake (the pilot is fine).

This is a man who held all the power behind the throne and can't be found at all, is in dispute with a major American bank, meaning the fund may not have been as well researched as people might like to think.

Or could he have made his escape safely only to have been trapped in a rug sellers for 2 days in Marrakesh as so many of us have been?
  2. How does this affect me, a former soldier, living in my abode (with two sheds attatched) trying to keep a home and Family together. If he's not already dead, I hope he dies soon.
  3. I though you meant a British one. Other than that, i couldnt care less. next.
  4. Is he a MUSLIM?
  5. Can't think why I should give a rat's ass about this. :? He is a Muslim from Abu Dhabi doing a runner from an unfortunate financial situation in his home town. :p
  6. If I had one of them Give a Fcukometer thingies,I doubt it would barely even flicker.
    (Glad the glider is ok though,and I hope no animals were hurt when he "crash landed")

7. And your point is?

8. [​IMG]

Borrow mine.
  9. Thanks Gren.Glad to see you've not over used yours.
  10. Sovereign wealth funds are one of the buoyancy aids that are keeping the economies of a great many western worlds afloat. If there's something dodgy going on in the largest, that's of massive relevance to us all.
  11. Are they going to sell off Gatwick for a pound over this? I'd put a bid in for the snack shops which sell everything at five times mark up to captive travellers..
  12. There wern't any tennis playing tourist groups with dodgy british passports around were there :? :twisted: :twisted:
  13. What is this all about, really?
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Is it bump a shit thread day again? You tiresome tit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.