One of the reasons alot of us aren't getting start dates

#1
2009-10 the Army has taken on 950 foreign recruits even though the Army is reaching full manpower, recruitment is very high and retention is very good. But instead the british people are overlooked in favour of commonwealth. Its disgraceful the same argument about bringing in immigrants to take our jobs when MILLIONS of brits unemployed could be the case with the Army.

Just to add last time i heard the Army had a waiting list of 3000 recruits, Big portion lost from th british.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFIAIVvUgwA
 
#2
I think it's quite fair and all above board. Look at it this way....................950, workshy, pot smoking workphobes ALL scored higher than you! Snigger.
 
#3
London_native said:
2009-10 the Army has taken on 950 foreign recruits even though the Army is reaching full manpower, recruitment is very high and retention is very good. But instead the british people are overlooked in favour of commonwealth. Its disgraceful the same argument about bringing in immigrants to take our jobs when MILLIONS of brits unemployed could be the case with the Army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFIAIVvUgwA
So you don't think you are good enough to compete with a Fijian?
 
#4
hackle said:
London_native said:
2009-10 the Army has taken on 950 foreign recruits even though the Army is reaching full manpower, recruitment is very high and retention is very good. But instead the british people are overlooked in favour of commonwealth. Its disgraceful the same argument about bringing in immigrants to take our jobs when MILLIONS of brits unemployed could be the case with the Army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFIAIVvUgwA
So you don't think you are good enough to compete with a Fijian?
My only argument is to look after your own first.
 
#5
hackle said:
So you don't think you are good enough to compete with a Fijian?
Not on a whisky fuelled, wife beating sesssion. I'd win hands down though on the 'My wife's better looking than yours competition'
 
#6
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
 
#7
London_native said:
hackle said:
London_native said:
2009-10 the Army has taken on 950 foreign recruits even though the Army is reaching full manpower, recruitment is very high and retention is very good. But instead the british people are overlooked in favour of commonwealth. Its disgraceful the same argument about bringing in immigrants to take our jobs when MILLIONS of brits unemployed could be the case with the Army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFIAIVvUgwA
So you don't think you are good enough to compete with a Fijian?
My only argument is to look after your own first.
Oswald Mosley Jnr?
 
#8
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
 
#9
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
'Our' jobs? You're a fucking civvy aren't you? Necky cunt. Face the reality, we'd rather have coons than trailer trash like you.
 
#10
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x

DOOK UURR JEEEERRRRBS!!!!
 
#12
FiveAlpha said:
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
'Our' jobs? You're a fucking civvy aren't you? Necky cunt. Face the reality, we'd rather have coons than trailer trash like you.
My friend im black (coon) but before that im british.
 
#13
#15
Should have got a better grade a ADSC then, It's a fecking commonwealth and they are entitled to try and join.
 
#16
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
and where do you stand on Gurkhas then?
 
#18
sfub said:
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
and where do you stand on Gurkhas then?
The neck if you don't want them getting up again, bandit playing little fuckers.
 
#19
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
So the feck what, once you are taxed you can make a papermashe manekin with £10 notes and fcuk it if you liked it's your (their) money to do with whatever.
 
#20
sfub said:
London_native said:
yorkie79 said:
perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to
To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x
and where do you stand on Gurkhas then?

DEY TUK ERR JERBS!!!!! :p
 

Latest Threads

Top