One of the reasons alot of us aren't getting start dates

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by London_native, May 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 2009-10 the Army has taken on 950 foreign recruits even though the Army is reaching full manpower, recruitment is very high and retention is very good. But instead the british people are overlooked in favour of commonwealth. Its disgraceful the same argument about bringing in immigrants to take our jobs when MILLIONS of brits unemployed could be the case with the Army.

Just to add last time i heard the Army had a waiting list of 3000 recruits, Big portion lost from th british.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFIAIVvUgwA

2. I think it's quite fair and all above board. Look at it this way....................950, workshy, pot smoking workphobes ALL scored higher than you! Snigger.

3. So you don't think you are good enough to compete with a Fijian?

4. My only argument is to look after your own first.

5. Not on a whisky fuelled, wife beating sesssion. I'd win hands down though on the 'My wife's better looking than yours competition'

6. perhaps the army has good reason to take these people before you and any others or perhaps they hold british passports etc etc etc stop trapping and wait like every other person has to

7. Oswald Mosley Jnr?

8. To take our jobs and when their service is done take all their savings and assets back to their own economy. :x

9. 'Our' jobs? You're a fucking civvy aren't you? Necky cunt. Face the reality, we'd rather have coons than trailer trash like you.

10. DOOK UURR JEEEERRRRBS!!!!

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls

12. My friend im black (coon) but before that im british.

13. Too slow ;)

14. Seen!

15. Should have got a better grade a ADSC then, It's a fecking commonwealth and they are entitled to try and join.