One of the Delhi gang-rapists found hanged

I guess we now know who the ringleader will suddenly turn out to have been.

By a spooky coincidence.

Apparently he was the (outrage) bus driver. Reports claiming he was the "ringleader". Here we go.

Apparently he was the (outrage) bus driver. Reports claiming he was the "ringleader". Here we go.
There's a juvenile being held in another location and ergo isolated from the adult group. His evidence will count.

As this has hit a world wide audience, I can't see the Indian legal system bartering on any 'caste' issues. This incident will be a huge embarrassement for them.

There's a juvenile being held in another location and ergo isolated from the adult group. His evidence will count.

As this has hit a world wide audience, I can't see the Indian legal system bartering on any 'caste' issues. This incident will be a huge embarrassement for them.
Alec, I agree that it is a high profile, world media case, but I don't underestimate the power of caste/money/power in that part of the world. I suspect there has been some underhand influence at work here.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
One down, only another million or so to go. The problem is rife in India and nothing happens if it involves the poor. The Police don't usually investigage properly, if at all. To say this current prosecution is a drop in the ocean would be a chronic understatement.