One Night Stands (Degrading Fun)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bennett, Jan 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what’s the most degrading thing you have done to a one night stand?

The morning after I went for a sh!t but didn’t wipe too well so when she went for a shower I wiped my bum on her sheets (there seemed to be an inordinate amount of beer grease stuck in my arrse beard so the stains were massive) got dressed and left.

Surprise surprise when I saw said young lady around Uni I got the shittie$t look ever.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Swamped the sofa and ran off in the morning

3. Swamped a girls Wardrobe. I genuinely thought it was the toilet. She woke up went ballistic and i left. She was fcuking stunning aswell... I wanted to get married! Never really recovered!

4. Those old grey steel issue wardrobe lockers just look too like urinals, and too inviting at 0400hrs, don't they? Did that once while sharing my tiny pit with a large lady; she marched out, nose in air, dressed in my top sheet and blanket, which called for quick footwork at sheet-exchange time.

5. Expressed my gratitude as "That was great Love .. Cheers" .. :lol:

6. Told him how shit he was in the sack, got up and left 8)

7. christ, you dont pull the punches do u? :lol: :lol:

i think a memorable one for me (but it isnt too bad in reality) was a lass in Salisbury, i had heard her dad was a Brigadier at Wilton, i took her back to my flat, nailed her (broke my bed in the process) then took her back the next day.

i had denied throughout the evening that i was a squaddie. as she left the car and turned round to say bye, i said "tell daddy you were getting hammered all night by a Corporal"

she was not amused, and had a look of horror on her face, dead posh as well! :lol:

8. Men love a truthful woman........ or do they? Hmm :D

9. Stompette followed me back from the Bridge in Antrim one night and climbed in next to me. Really didn't have much going for her so started to knock one out. She asked what was going on so told her I fancied my hand more than her, dont know why but she didn't stay....

10. the best way to be is it not?!

luckily, ive not had anyone say what u said to me yet! i think id be fairly demoralised!

11. Absolutely 8)

12. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Sod that! Just remind the splitarrse that you came . . so what her fecking problem ? :wink:

13. remind her? id have to give her a towel to wipe it off her face!! :lol: :lol:

14. good of you to own up to being a wnaker mate! :D

15. I Got pulled my a minger in camberly at last orders when i was a bit hard of seeing, she took me home and i performed admirably, about an hour later I heard the front door open, I asked who that was and she said calmly "It's my husband, he's a tosser, don't worry" I got my kit on and I was shitting myself! thought about climbing down the drainpipe but my shoes were in the living room, I went to get them and there he was flaked on the couch, he woke up and said "oh, youre off then" and went back to sleep, strange couple!