One Million Heroes looking to raise money for Help For Heroes - Unique Oppertuinity

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by onemillionheroes, Jan 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

One Million Heroes

Do you have someone that means the world to you, someone you look up to, someone you will never forget, someone who has changed your life or even someone in the armed forces who who is in the navy, fire fighter, paramedic, life guard, family member or even a sporting hero whose bravery you admire. Why not tell everyone about this person using our website. For every square brought we will be donating a percentage to Help For Heroes.

Or you can even purchase a square for your company to show your support.

Please visit and support.

Thanks

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

And where, pray does the rest of the money go?

3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Very good point, in over thirty years since I was first diagnosed as a disabled ex squaddy no one has ever contacted or done SFA for me except the RBL and Combat stress

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

& what percentage? Rather a loose promise there.

5. Supposedly 1600 blocks sold (at £2.99), yet there's only one block on show (presumably number 4 as that's its image number) and it doesn't link anywhere.

"A" percentage to Help for Heroes - isn't "a" singular?

I'm guessing that the site owner is Kingsi15 of Colchester. If so, he's currently looking for a house, so he'll be looking to scrape together as much cash as possible. I do hope he's not running a scam. Colchester's not a good place to dupe squaddies.