Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison......

It appears that he is (or was) the proud owner of a ZIL 157 which he drove to Albania for use in the film industry. That was at the beginning of 2018. Google "Jakupi zil" to get articles and video.

Silly boy doesn't seem to have registered SORN, exported or sold so DVLA now records it as two years tax overdue.

He's also told the media that it's a 1947 truck although DVLA has it registered as 1959.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It appears that he is (or was) the proud owner of a ZIL 157 which he drove to Albania for use in the film industry. That was at the beginning of 2018. Google "Jakupi zil" to get articles and video.

Silly boy doesn't seem to have registered SORN, exported or sold so DVLA now records it as two years tax overdue.

He's also told the media that it's a 1947 truck although DVLA has it registered as 1959.

according to my brief internet research on the 157 it was only produced between 1958 - 1978

4(T)

LE
AFAIK there aren't even any visa categories that allow Albanians to live and work in UK. Why are there so many here, and why is nothing done to remove them - particularly the large numbers involved in organised crime?

Rhetorical questions, of course.

AFAIK there aren't even any visa categories that allow Albanians to live and work in UK. Why are there so many here
Norman Wisdom attracted them. He was big in Albania.

...only 5'4" in UK though.

What are the conditions necessary to allow an Albanian to join up? Just asking, as it may be a solution to our current manpower shortage. Look at the advantages, adaptable, motivated, not too choosey. Sounds like a Rifleman to me.

What are the conditions necessary to allow an Albanian to join up? Just asking, as it may be a solution to our current manpower shortage. Look at the advantages, adaptable, motivated, not too choosey. Sounds like a Rifleman to me.
Able to shoot at stationary targets from a moving vehicle and good at knife fighting (allegedly).

From what i can gather from the articles this guy sometimes finds drugs in cars he 's valeting. - Drugs alibi sorted.

He also finds cartridges from people who go hunting. - Will that be used to explain the illegal firearms/ammunition that may be found on his premises?

Whats' next? "We often find tied up young women left in cars." to cover for his human trafficking business.

From what i can gather from the articles this guy sometimes finds drugs in cars he 's valeting. - Drugs alibi sorted.

He also finds cartridges from people who go hunting. - Will that be used to explain the illegal firearms/ammunition that may be found on his premises?

Whats' next? "We often find tied up young women left in cars." to cover for his human trafficking business.
These cars with tied up young women in the boot - where can you buy one? Just asking, for a friend who's interested.

These cars with tied up young women in the boot - where can you buy one? Just asking, for a friend who's interested.
I know a guy whos' in the Rifles that can help you out.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

If you want iffy cars I couldn't possibly recommend c*****l c**s in s*********n.
I dont know about women (or any other gender) in the boot but they somehow lost 200k off the mileage of one car after doing the MOT in the garage next door (owned by the same company)
The brick that stopped it rolling away was a mere coincidence as they hadn't realised the handbrake had magically failed since the day before

Mufulira42

Old-Salt

The whole sordid tale unfolding reminds me of our present Canuck PM's video "conferences" 'Looks like bullshit -- smells like bullshit ---tastes like bullshit ---- so lucky are we, we didn't step in it!'

AFAIK there aren't even any visa categories that allow Albanians to live and work in UK. Why are there so many here, and why is nothing done to remove them - particularly the large numbers involved in organised crime?

Rhetorical questions, of course.
I work with an Albanian who is surprisingly Kosovan whenever right to remain is bought up often accompanied by a cheeky wink and gold toothed smile.

I work with an Albanian who is surprisingly Kosovan whenever right to remain is bought up often accompanied by a cheeky wink and gold toothed smile.
Loads of Albanian's sneeked into the UK in the back's of lorries pretending to be Kosovan's in 1999. We were told not to detain them but direct them to Croydon. Within a short time they had taken control over most of the sex industries in London.

Made worse in 2004 with the entry of the eight Eastern European counties into the EU and Tony giving them free movement. This was the first time I had heard of the trafficking of modern day sex slaves.

I once went on an operation in Brent visiting all the known brothels in uniform to check on the welfare of the girls working there. Without fail it all seemed to be two working girls and a madame from Lithuania with a male Albanian minder sitting in the living room with long greasy black hair, brown leather jacket and jeans, chain smoking, looking for all the world like one of the villians from one of the episodes of 'The Sweeney'.

They seemed to be replaced by Romanian working girls after 2007 though when they let Romania into the EU. They had their own minders.

Wasn't there a HfH or RBL fundraiser a while back about a guy wanting to drive one up and down the UK for sponsorship? I have a feeling it was briefly advertised on here. Might just be a coincidence

Loads of Albanian's sneeked into the UK in the back's of lorries pretending to be Kosovan's in 1999. We were told not to detain them but direct them to Croydon. Within a short time they had taken control over most of the sex industries in London.

Made worse in 2004 with the entry of the eight Eastern European counties into the EU and Tony giving them free movement. This was the first time I had heard of the trafficking of modern day sex slaves.

I once went on an operation in Brent visiting all the known brothels in uniform to check on the welfare of the girls working there. Without fail it all seemed to be two working girls and a madame from Lithuania with a male Albanian minder sitting in the living room with long greasy black hair, brown leather jacket and jeans, chain smoking, looking for all the world like one of the villians from one of the episodes of 'The Sweeney'.

They seemed to be replaced by Romanian working girls after 2007 though when they let Romania into the EU. They had their own minders.
And they would resort to violence in the first instance and could out gun the Met, I heard.

Latest Threads