Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison......

A rather extraordinary tale is doing the rounds in the sleepy backwaters to the west of the Plain.
Mr Gent Jakubi, part-time Rifleman, part-time car washer, part-time meat supplier.... has been caught at it again.
As I understand it, turning up for a court hearing, other than at a Court Martial of course, in uniform is highly irregular - one wonders if this chap’s CO had/has the bollox to address the matter?

A rather extraordinary tale is doing the rounds in the sleepy backwaters to the west of the Plain.
Mr Gent Jakubi, part-time Rifleman, part-time car washer, part-time meat supplier.... has been caught at it again.
As I understand it, turning up for a court hearing, other than at a Court Martial of course, in uniform is highly irregular - one wonders if this chap’s CO had/has the bollox to address the matter?

The Long March through the Establishment enables this.

And fat police who cannot chase scrotes because they are unfit and Chief Constables who take a knee and BBC who take the piss ( you servile, Fee-paying Mongs ) and Generals who hug VC winners, and Police who stand by and watch our History being defaced and Police who run away because no bosses would back them up even if they stood and fought .......

Bedtime ...- before I lose my sense of humour.

Not as toe curling as the septic who turned up for jury duty in a Star Trek uniform. . . . . . . but it's close.
Edited to add
1200x0.jpg

They could both be classed as costumes rather than uniforms.

Bedtime ...- before I lose my sense of humour.

I keep mine in a tin, safely in a drawer so that I know where it is at all times, otherwise I would have lost it years ago.

Back to the scrote in question: Is he trying to give the authentic, third world shithole, meat buying experience to his customers?

Big ethnic meat butchers round my way, everything is sold in heaps, there is no info on it where it came from or anything else, you can buy a steak the size of a dustbin lid but no one knows what it is ,the people buying it don't care. Rancid is the word.

That was a good guess.

And there's more...

What's the betting there will be another court case for Mr Jakupi?

Another little snippet from that article.

Jakupi also confirmed that he was still the co-owner of Devizes Car Centre in New Park Street despite his defence solicitor Daniel Moses telling the court his business had ceased and was claiming benefits.

Jakupi also confirmed that he was still the co-owner of Devizes Car Centre in New Park Street despite his defence solicitor Daniel Moses telling the court his business had ceased and was claiming benefits.
Albanians and crime, you say? Never!

And I bet it's not only cars that got laundered at his establishment. Presumably a conviction for possessing cannabis is sufficient to hoof him out of the AR?
The cannabis episode was in 2017, so I’m guessing not. Anyone here from 7 Trifles that could shine a bit more light in to the murky corner that this scrote occupies?

The Devizes Car Centre that was the scene of a shooting incident a few years back. A man was shot in the leg with an air rifle by someone from the flats opposite, the victim was a Romanian who worked at the car wash, put down as a power struggle in the hand car wash business.

Latest Threads