One less Welsh twitty

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

A man was killed trying to steal a copper cable which was carrying 11,000 volts, an inquest heard today.

Kirk John Thompson was electrocuted at the derelict Panteg steelworks, in Pontypool, South Wales, when his bolt croppers pierced the plastic coating of a cable still connected to the National Grid.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4780648.ece

Darwin Award nominee?

msr

2. Nah, he's probably already had about 8 kids already. Too late for a Darwin.

3. I wonder if anyone has reset the fuse...

4. Shocking.

5. Shocking news!

MsG

6. Damn. I was hoping to read that Chubb had been killed in a freak Seal clubbing accident.

Oh well, one less thick fucking taff aint a bad thing I suppose. Its a start if nothing else.

7. A nice bit of overtime for the National Grid the lucky fuckers. The pikeys only get 130V max when the pilfer our telephone cable.

8. This was about three months ago. When the Police were called, a few others were found still digging, unaware of what had happened. A more recent case was in Ebbw Vale, on the site of a former steelworks 3 went a digging but only two returned. The cnuts put the electric out for a few thousand people for many hours. Well at least they won't do it again.

9. Reading some of the comments at the bottom of the article (excluding the obvious ARRSE ones) looks like the septics have a sense of humour after all!
    One less Junkie Criminal on the streets.

10. i am sure that everyone in wales will mourn his passing. They are alll related after all.

11. He misunderstood what joining the Welsh resistance meant

12. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

The pikeys are rife at it around Glasgow were following our gangs all over the country as we were recovering the old cables between the exchanges. Theey would just come in at night and rip the cables out with a truck.

13. Wrong
    http://www.darwinawards.com/rules/rules.children.html

14. Being in Norfolk, we have miles and miles of aerial routes out in the sticks and all the cunts do it secure the cable to their flat-beds and drive off; ripping it from the suspension wire for hundreds of meters.

All around the countryside is span after span of a single suspension wire with the odd joint left on the pole.

15. Pikey Ickey = does as you likey. Cook him down.