• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

One less for the chickens to worry about

Without wanting to appear too nosey what, eaactly, do you do that entails you walking along railway tracks with clients?

ugly

LE
Without wanting to appear too nosey what, eaactly, do you do that entails you walking along railway tracks with clients?
Sadly the day job involves handing back into maintenance signalling work sites! Its the sacrifice I have to make as the wife isnt rich enough to keep me in guns and beer all on her own!

I hear your pain - serving Aunty Betty for 24 years and having to stag on, go on exercise / ops and get shitfaced in most of the corners of this earth has still left me needing employment.
Still, out here in canadaland, we get to shoot big things when in season and talk about shooting big things when not. Being fairly new to it all, I have yet to get my FAC out here, but a couple of mates have promised to take me out in the near future.

ugly

LE
Well apart from the silly game regs and silly ooh it looks nasty rules on certain rifles etc Canada is by and large almost sensible in its attitude to shooting. The further you live away from a city the more likely your neighbours are to support your addiction to shooting!

It's a sad indictment on modern life when even foxes feel so desperate that they have to throw themselves under trains. Surely early intervention and counselling could have prevented this tragedy?

does no-one train these fox how to cross a railway line?

His mate , fox B had just made it across the line when he seen the train coming. he turned around and spotted fox A inbetween the rails and thought that if he was closer to the ground the train would pass harmlessly over his head , so he shouted to him " DUCK!"

Fox A immediatly braced up and looked to see where daffy was, his last thought was "where's this ******* duck?"

TAXI!!

It's a sad indictment on modern life when even foxes feel so desperate that they have to throw themselves under trains. Surely early intervention and counselling could have prevented this tragedy?
See, if the fox had taken it to Jeremy Kyle................ I blame the parents myself

Latest Threads