One less for the chickens to worry about

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Mar 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Whilst out and about with a client this morning I spied what the early train driver didnt!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thats a hell of a shot, i can only assume it was fired from a certain rifle.....

• Like Like x 5
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

A deltic?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I bet that stung....

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

What do you reckon, Mycota and soldier on?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't think tubigrib and two brufen would sort that one out

• Like Like x 2
  7. Got to worth a biffchit at the very least

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alas, poor Arfur, I knew him well....."

9. Without wanting to appear too nosey what, eaactly, do you do that entails you walking along railway tracks with clients?

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sadly the day job involves handing back into maintenance signalling work sites! Its the sacrifice I have to make as the wife isnt rich enough to keep me in guns and beer all on her own!

• Like Like x 2
  11. I hear your pain - serving Aunty Betty for 24 years and having to stag on, go on exercise / ops and get shitfaced in most of the corners of this earth has still left me needing employment.
    Still, out here in canadaland, we get to shoot big things when in season and talk about shooting big things when not. Being fairly new to it all, I have yet to get my FAC out here, but a couple of mates have promised to take me out in the near future.

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well apart from the silly game regs and silly ooh it looks nasty rules on certain rifles etc Canada is by and large almost sensible in its attitude to shooting. The further you live away from a city the more likely your neighbours are to support your addiction to shooting!

13. The picture made me laugh!

• Like Like x 2
  14. He wants to pull himself together!

• Like Like x 2
  15. For fox sake, you is sick.

• Like Like x 1