One legged, baldy,female mong.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by hallveg, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I shite yous not i saw a one legged, baldy, female mong in a wheel chair being pushed round a one of those book shops that have the starbucks in them, i got wrong of infiltrator for pointing a saying "feck me thats a whole arrse thread in a chair right there" he would not allow me to take a photo of the mobile drool monster but im sure if you imagine the baldy fella from star trek (the captain) having had a stroke with one peg and a face full of ice cream you'll be about bang on!

And yes i was having a pepermint latte with sprinkles!

So feck off.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Bugger thought this was a For Sale Ad :(

3. nice!

although to be fair you could use a wheelie mong in so many different ways, i suspect we are missing millions in potential revenue from this, anyone know the number for the patent office?

4. Stop it you evil bastards, the mongs cannot help it and you lot constantly posting threads telling me about them is starting to really upset me.

since its giving me a lob on and my workmates are starting to get suspicious when I burst out laughing then disappear to the bogs for a thrap!

5. would you poke it.
    if you find any pictures on the net. that look similar post it on here an i will have a look.

6. To be honest i would have, mainly because of all the drool. but the added bonus of immobility has its perks to.

7. you are DISGUSTING ....you should be banned ..........it could be you in a wheelchair you prat!!! :twisted:

8. drool cant beat it good for the deepthroat type of girl.

9. the drool rusts the wheel chairs though. always inspect your chair bound mongs chassis properly

10. Gremlin

-The wheelchair chassis I presume?

Vaseline would do wonders for waterproofing & it has other uses too!!!!

11. hang on!

i never said i had shagged her, i said i would have! to be totally honest i couldn't get her handler away from her, but are you suggesting that wheel chair mongs dont need loving cos i think you are "DISGUSTING"

they make ideal pets aswell i ofter wonder how much fun you could have welding extra bits onto there chairs a bit like robot wars. and getting them to fights to the death with the winner getting a ice cream!

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

You been eyeing up my ex? you bastward!!! I'll have you know she licks a mean one!!! and she great for a knee trembler!!!!!! :twisted:

Oh,we share the syrup,my turn that day!!! :p

13. I AM 7.62 REBORN AS RAID!!!

14. Gremlin

Or even better - a fresh window pane

15. I think if you spent the time to check the regs, Mong Pam 1, chapter 7 sub para 31, entitled "Mongs and there window pane preference" you would see mongs prefer dirty windows to lick clean, in short do your home work!

edited for mongy spelling