One free ticket available for H4H Match on Saturday.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have put this in the Sports Thread,put hopefully this will reach a wider audience.

I have two tickets for the H4H Match on Saturday.My bezzer has had to cry off.Seems his wife to be is under the impression that some halves of shandy will be consumed,and "up with that,she will not put"
    Therefore I have a spare ticket.I don't want money for it,although a donation to the charity box would be good,and apprciated.

So,in 20 words or less,why should you have the ticket? A top international line up of Z list celebs will form the panel of judges.Although my decision,and those of fellow Arrsers will decide the winner.I know this is a bit short notice,but hey s#it happens.
    So do your worst!

Will close tonight at 20:00 then I will arrange meet with the winner via PM.
    Good luck.

2. Bumped.Someone must want it?

3. I would love the ticket although I will be getting very drunk on foreign soils with some harcore drinkers. No doubt someone will want it!!

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Bump, I can't get there, but it worth a bump anyway.

5. I won't ask you again!

6. Because noone else f**king wants it, and I feel like getting pissed.

Where do I pick it up?

7. You can't argue with a respone like that! Give the man his ticket!

8. It's possible that I may have a spare ticket. Bought extra one for my neighbour who might not be able to go now. Hopefully will find out quite soon.