One for TID and his mates - is this a Deltic?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SONAR-BENDER, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a cock!

2. So his house and backyard look like a fucking landfill and he's wondering why he can't sell it? Be fucked if I'd want some creepy trainspotter shuffling about my garden and wanking in all the train cabins either.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

3. Top pic left looks like a 33, front right is a 50 with a 47 behind. Middle is a Class 45 (actually 45140). The thing in the bottom pic looks like the head of a Class 20.

4. That is TID, I take it?

5. The 33 is actually a 25 and a former ETHEL to boot.

6. Krom, stop whinging and ask that lass to bring my coffee back - I only went out for a fag

7. Serious fecking crumpet walking through the door - Czech totty. And the girls behind have just taken their masks off. Brunette for me dear chap.

8. Brunette, in spaniels, is usually called "liver"

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Please. I don't have any mates. Everybody hates me.

10. How did I know the phrase 'retired train driver" would crop up, even before I opened the link.
    NEWSFLASH Driving trains is fucking boring! Spotting the fuckers is just limp.
    Looks like he's got hoarding issues as well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I would pay for a tour of his temporary garden structure. No windows, weird trapdoor things at ground level, minging maintenance yet immaculately tended lawn edges? This is not a man you would want to go on the lash with.

sheds.jpg

12. You are, of course, correct. Same window confic, but different headgear