One for the paras

Sniff her saddle

Princess' Diana's old bike is up for sale; think of the hours of gratification that could be had from sniffing that saddle until a giddy cum.

Princess' bicycle to be auctioned

A bicycle which was ridden by Princess Diana when she was a child is due to be auctioned next month.
The Tracker bike will be sold by auctioneers Keys at Aylsham, Norfolk, on 18 May.

The auction house says the Princess of Wales, who died 10 years ago, used the bike when she lived in Althorp, Northamptonshire, in the 1970s.

The bicycle was later purchased by a housekeeper who was employed by Princess Diana's family.

Keys said the housekeeper died and her family had decided to sell the bicycle.

Ahh, snurgling. The sport of kings.

You can't beat a spot of schniffle piffle.

Apparently Jonathan Ross is a fervent fan of qumphing. No doubt he'll be a strong bidder. Never one to miss a good snarfle. Especially when the snarfee is as regal as this one.

scotlass said:
looney said:
Whats the correct term for sniffing ladies knickers

Try pervert!!!!!!
If you wish to try a pervert my dear... the Cad is your man.

I believe the correct terminology for this particular perversion is Gusset Recce.

scotlass said:
Well if anyone would know about perversion im sure it would be you Cad.
Flattery will get you everywhere my little Caledonian Filly!

A bicycle which was ridden by Princess Diana when she was a child is due to be auctioned next month.
The Tracker bike will be sold by auctioneers Keys at Aylsham, Norfolk, on 18 May.

The auction house says the Princess of Wales, who died 10 years ago, used the bike when she lived in Althorp, Northamptonshire, in the 1970s.

The bicycle was later purchased by a housekeeper who was employed by Princess Diana's family.

Disturbing gentlemen, very disturbing.

chocolate_frog said:

Disturbing gentlemen, very disturbing.

I agree, the whole thing is a pointless exercise as any gusset related odour would have long since evaporated!

Oh well looks like it's stealing hotpants from Kylies laundry basket again!

(Chemotherapy make a ladies smalls so fragrant!)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah Cad; was that you I saw at the hospice the other day? You beat me to it.

looney said:
When I was in high school a sniffer of pants/ladies bicycle seats was referred to as a 'plamph' :?

It still hurts....

Glesga_short_bloke said:
looney said:
When I was in high school a sniffer of pants/ladies bicycle seats was referred to as a 'plamph' :?

When I was in school a sniffer of ladies pants was known as... uhmm me!

:D

crabby said:
looney said:
Heavenly...
Unless said knickers belong to a QA then it is known as suicide.

Latest Threads