One for the ladies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lurcio, Apr 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No thanks, I've got my hands full putting up with the one I've already got.

2. Now that is funny, one of them is even half price!

3. Moody, do take a peek. You may be able to part-exchange.

4. That raised a few giggles.

5. 'Mail Order Husbands, Inc. has global operations in 157 countries. Its services range from spouse-ordering services for women to university diploma-ordering services as well as other services it prefers not to discuss'

No mention of how they determine their pricing policy.

6. wonder if "other services" means assassinations?

7. I see that Mr Seagull has already loaded his profile. A "classic romantic", indeed?

8. It wouldn't surprise me, photo #6 is clearly a police mugshot.

9. Kin hell, it's Dragknuckle

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Name: Rueben
    You know what I mean by rocks my world, it's when laying next to one another on a Caribbean beach, staring just past your feet, at the edge of the blue sea, without the need for a single word, as no words could possibly describe how you feel. THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PRETTY PICTURE WITHOUT YOU.

what a dick !!!!

Attached Files:

11. You've tried the rest now try the best. Ladies your luck's in. Newly single fifty something (that won't matter as you'll soon discover), two careful owners and terribly sensitive. Menopause long past and just a dodgy prostrate , so you're luck's in. Hobbies include wardrobe diving and window cleaning. PM me to find out more. Ta

Attached Files:

12. Name: Steven
    I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs".

deffo a mugshot

Attached Files:

13. the person he talks about is dead , me thinks