• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

One for the ladies/Paras

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
...and apropos of nothing at all except I came across it whilst Googling for " Academie francaise AND McDonalds" does anyone remember Private Widdle of the Devils in Skirts, of whom Bung Diddin and his Burpas were so in awe?

Here's all the proof you want ladies....

you go Jock ! :lol:

Le Chevre

Goatman said:
...and apropos of nothing at all except I came across it whilst Googling for " Academie francaise AND McDonalds" does anyone remember Private Widdle of the Devils in Skirts, of whom Bung Diddin and his Burpas were so in awe?

Here's all the proof you want ladies....

you go Jock ! :lol:

Le Chevre
Just what I like ....mmmm...nothing beats a man in a kilt.....(hope Mr S_M doesn't read this!). Thank you for posting this. Black Watch too...even better... :lol:

Latest Threads