One for the frenchperson

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Pronto_Mike_Uniform, Aug 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...and the conspiracy loons are off again:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=32616

Does anyone seriously expect a building that was it by an airliner to sit nice and quietly until the fire weakens it and it collapses? Secondary explosions etc are surely to be expected. I've seen a shed fire with multiple booms, pops and flashes of flame. I would expect nothing BUT secondary explosions from an office building when you consider the services, stores and materials contained within.

Would still love to know how one of the worst leaking administrations on the planet could keep this lot a secret but I'm sure Frenchperson and his cohorts will be along to "explain" shortly :roll: :roll:

Awaiting incoming and a visit from the black ops boys to silence me. :threaten:

2. I thought it was a given that terrorists may have also planted explosives on site???

3. Given by who?

4. Why would they then go to the lengths of killing themselves by crashing a hijacked airliner into the buildings? Anyone who says that explosives were there has a very wrong idea of the ease of hiding large amounts of explosive material.

5. Dont start this again.......

6. I'll requote myself and highlight a word.

I do say that as sadly unlike you lot I was not involved or even in the USA at the time so don't know the full facts!

7. Of course it is a given that they 'may' have planted explosives, in exactly the same way they 'may' have been waving to George Bush out the window or they 'may' have visited the moon on their way there.

There were no explosives.

8. I do say that as sadly unlike you lot I was not involved or even in the USA at the time so don't know the full facts!

Hah! They ALL say that, don't they? What's to say you weren't whispering a codeword down the phone to them to activate their previously-stored-under-hypnosis automaton actions, eh?

We know what you lizard-people are up to..................

9. and you know this as you were inside both towers at the time of the attacks.

Fair one! I should have realised that the chances of somebody being present (Who is qualified enough to say without doubt) at the time on 9/11 would be kind enough to survive, then come and post on arrse.

So please PM me your evidence that no explosives were used. As I thought that was something that could never be ruled out as the buildings fll in on themselves and crushed most of the evidence.

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think the COs should open another forum ' Tw@ts Reunited' for all the throbbers joining recently.

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Don't suppose one of the Mods could hoop this shite on sight before the usual mentally ill fucktards show up?

Thanks in advance.

12. This is the standard bi-monthly mong flush. Just post some wibble conspiracy thread and they all come out the woodwork :lol:

13. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I believe that JFK was shot by Elvis's alien love child but other than that I am fine. Honest

14. Yes, the World Trade Center was just like hundreds of garden sheds stacked on top of each other. Most of the casualties were hit by falling lawnmowers and old bikes. :roll:

15. Don't be daft! In 1963, Elvis's alien love child was not old enough to have shot JFK. You must be getting confused with Teddy Kennedy's assassination some 4 1/2 years later, in 1968.