One for the crabs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Feb 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it ever possible for an air marshaller to bung an aircraft into the air without all this bloody disco dancing? Do you have to be trained in dance and cleared for duty by homos before you get up for work? Just asking.
  2. Training for dancing with the stars. They have to have something to fall back on when the leave the RAF.
  3. I think you are picking on the crabs unfairly. Have you seen those John Travolta Walts the navy has (sorry, used to have) on their carriers? Stayin' Alive? Tragedy more like!
  4. If only someone had filmed their graceful and stunning dance moves...............

5. I'm pretty sure this has been on here before,

or maybe you posted toungue in cheek!!

RAF Marshalling - BEST CLIPS! - YouTube
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The trend in the early 90's was to minimize hand marshalling signals to fingers(ooo-eerrr) only. This current craze for extravagant puffy dancing/marshalling, I can only put down to the increasing metrosexualisation of our society as an (arrse)whole.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ARRSEs favourite crab still favours restricting himself only to the use of fingers.
  8. Tits first, I'm no slag!

9. The internet is full of air marshals dancing while their mates film them, in silly outfits and generally wanking about before saluting the pilot, who is probably thinking "who's that cunt?".

Is there not a huge danger that they might get sucked off .... into an F-16 nozzle or something equally as horrible?
  10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

All went down hill after Top Gun.
    Before Top Gun some scruffy oik and his mate would wander out point in turn at the engines, the pull the chocks out, wave him forward and point in which direction to go for takeoff.
    After take off there came salutes dances and wankers feeling the need for speed without actually being able to walk faster than 5mph.

11. Have never seen Top Gun. I heard that it starred a midget Thetan, spaceman, so I didn't bother.

But it is odd. The Spanish Air Force has an air marshal who comes onto the runway in a shopping trolley, dressed in a tiger suit. He wanks about all over the place and then does the matador bit with an FA-18.

Funny Aircrews - YouTube

I didn't know the Spanish had an air force, tbh. But I worried that his flag would be sucked up, swiftly followed by him in his Tigger costume.

Edited to add: 35secs in you can see his golf clubs at the side of the runway.