One for adasstra

I wonder how he'll explain this one? No doubt it will all be the fault of the army. The junior service besmirches the name of our home yet again.......

HERE

Why are they always officers in tabloids? She was probably a full screw!!!!!

Presumably when distilled this story is actually "Pads wife on the game" full stop. Other than massive embarrassement and possible loss of vetting for hubby, so what.

B

Biscuits_AB

Them's painfully thin legs. She's a bit of an old trout actually. £200 per hour? Bit ambitious that. I've seen better hanging out of Gutersloh NAAFI.

Biscuits_AB said:
Them's painfully thin legs. She's a bit of an old trout actually. £200 per hour? Bit ambitious that. I've seen better hanging out of Gutersloh NAAFI.
For £200 an hour theres far better looking (and probably filthier) on that site above also notice how the old ride tries to blag she's 31!

Chicksands, which bristles with secret listening devices
There were times I couldn't even walk to the Museum without tripping over those pesky parabolic microphones and cameras disguised as rocks!

a top British spy centre
... words fail me ...

Got to love the News of the World!

How irresponsible for an alleged former officer!

If she had been an instructor training vulnerable recruits, I suppose it would have been quite acceptable to persuade them into bed for free ?
Perhaps just a little help with the progress test marking?

If she goes on to make and sell a tradecraft video giving out tactics, techniques and procedures, that will be OK as well then?

Of course it would never happen in the Intelligence Corps

An MoD spokesman said: "I can confirm the lady in question is not employed by the MoD. This matter is under investigation."
Just don't believe all you read in the sunday Red Tops

Latest Threads