One for adasstra

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Op_Int_and_Spy, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder how he'll explain this one? No doubt it will all be the fault of the army. The junior service besmirches the name of our home yet again.......

Why are they always officers in tabloids? She was probably a full screw!!!!!
  2. She certainly appears to be a very full screw from the article.
  3. I know you don't look at the mantle piece when you're poking the fire, but it would have been nice to have a few ornaments.
  4. Presumably when distilled this story is actually "Pads wife on the game" full stop. Other than massive embarrassement and possible loss of vetting for hubby, so what.
  5. Them's painfully thin legs. She's a bit of an old trout actually. £200 per hour? Bit ambitious that. I've seen better hanging out of Gutersloh NAAFI.
  6. For £200 an hour theres far better looking (and probably filthier) on that site above also notice how the old ride tries to blag she's 31!
  7. There were times I couldn't even walk to the Museum without tripping over those pesky parabolic microphones and cameras disguised as rocks!

... words fail me ...

Got to love the News of the World!
  8. Guess she's not quote as discreet as she used to be then. Tango - so right! NOTW maybe painting a not 100% accurate picture - how surprising!
  9. How irresponsible for an alleged former officer!

If she had been an instructor training vulnerable recruits, I suppose it would have been quite acceptable to persuade them into bed for free ?
    Perhaps just a little help with the progress test marking?

If she goes on to make and sell a tradecraft video giving out tactics, techniques and procedures, that will be OK as well then?

Of course it would never happen in the Intelligence Corps

Just don't believe all you read in the sunday Red Tops
  10. Is that your wife mate?