• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

One Eyed Jock In Baghdad Not Basrah. Whose PM will he be?

Gordon of Baghdad - what kind of leader will he be?

  • Gordon Broon: more of the same Noo LieBar bollox

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon Broon: pushing his way past B'liar, en route to Dubya's colon - things are going do

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon Broon: the visionary and charismatic leader we have awaited for 10 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#21
Stonker said:
Sven said:
bitter old man who can't come to terms with the decisions He made
Nor with this comment Stonks, nor with this
See me looking bitter:

[align=center] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/align]
good to see sven is still encouraging the same high standard of intellectual jousting, ready for his future sallies and witty repartee across the dispatch box to the awed audience of MPs on the benches..... just like gordon (Ed: no, SBP, GB doesn't debate, he hectors, thats why sven likes him so)
 
#22
smallbrownprivates said:
Stonker said:
Sven said:
bitter old man who can't come to terms with the decisions He made
Nor with this comment Stonks, nor with this
See me looking bitter:

[align=center] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/align]
good to see sven is still encouraging the same high standard of intellectual jousting, ready for his future sallies and witty repartee across the dispatch box to the awed audience of MPs on the benches..... just like gordon (Ed: no, SBP, GB doesn't debate, he hectors, thats why sven likes him so)

My, it must have taken hours to think that one up

:roll:
 
#23
Sven said:
Here's what they should look like :sunny:
I'll try that shall I then?

How does it go?
[align=center]
"With the US led surge now in its 4th month, sectarian killings are on the rise again, and on average 30 Baghdadis are murdered daily"
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]

Or
[align=center]
"Neither the Prime Minister nor the Secretary of State for Defence have ever visited their wounded soldiers in Selly Oak Hospital."
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]

Edited to add
Maybe it only works with ones like this:
[align=center]It is with deep regret that the Ministry of Defence must confirm the death of *** ******* ****** of the *** Battalion The **** Regiment on *** ** **** 2007, in [choose your preferred sandbox]
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]

Nah, can't see it, somehow.

Anybody else think The Rt Hon Svenknobjockey MP (failed) has got it right?

Don't all rush at once. 8)

Click the poll on your way past, though.
 
#24
Sven said:
smallbrownprivates said:
Stonker said:
Sven said:
bitter old man who can't come to terms with the decisions He made
Nor with this comment Stonks, nor with this
See me looking bitter:

[align=center] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/align]
good to see sven is still encouraging the same high standard of intellectual jousting, ready for his future sallies and witty repartee across the dispatch box to the awed audience of MPs on the benches..... just like gordon (Ed: no, SBP, GB doesn't debate, he hectors, thats why sven likes him so)

My, it must have taken hours to think that one up

:roll:
Ditto, though 7 out of 10 on effort for the smiley
 
#25
Stonker said:
Sven said:
Here's what they should look like :sunny:
I'll try that shall I then?

How does it go?
[align=center]
"With the US led surge now in its 4th month, sectarian killings are on the rise again, and on average 30 Baghdadis are murdered daily"
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]

Or
[align=center]
"Neither the Prime Minister nor the Secretary of State for Defence have ever visited their wounded soldiers in Selly Oak Hospital."
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]

Edited to add
Maybe it only works with ones like this:
[align=center]It is with deep regret that the Ministry of Defence must confirm the death of *** ******* ****** of the *** Battalion The **** Regiment on *** ** **** 2007, in [choose your preferred sandbox]
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]

Nah, can't see it, somehow.

Anybody else think The Rt Hon Svenknobjockey MP (failed) has got it right?

Don't all rush at once. 8)

Click the poll on your way past, though.
Smiles that go on too long turn into grimaces, as though rictus has set in. Fixed grins - even in smilies are SO false.

No-one has denied Your bitterness either Stonks, which seems to have twisted You badly - its a shame the bitterness is for Your wasted career and not just the blokes doing the job as You insinuate :roll:
 
#26
smallbrownprivates said:
Sven said:
smallbrownprivates said:
Stonker said:
Sven said:
bitter old man who can't come to terms with the decisions He made
Nor with this comment Stonks, nor with this
See me looking bitter:

[align=center] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/align]
good to see sven is still encouraging the same high standard of intellectual jousting, ready for his future sallies and witty repartee across the dispatch box to the awed audience of MPs on the benches..... just like gordon (Ed: no, SBP, GB doesn't debate, he hectors, thats why sven likes him so)

My, it must have taken hours to think that one up

:roll:
Ditto, though 7 out of 10 on effort for the smiley
Obviously the unit doesn't trust You with a G10 watch, Your post made at 22:28 hours, my reply at 22:31.

Your reposte finally at 23:00+ , got that old thinking cap on did You?



Thanks for the smilie marks though :roll:
 
#27
Here you go Sven here's a late reply to your razor sharp wit and intelligence. I haven't had my thinking cap on I just read it and am still of the opinion that you are the very lowest of life forms. You truly are down there with the Protazoa no wonder you want to be a politician. W@NKER x10 ( no tiggy butchers no come backs!)
 
#28
qman said:
Here you go Sven here's a late reply to your razor sharp wit and intelligence. I haven't had my thinking cap on I just read it and am still of the opinion that you are the very lowest of life forms. You truly are down there with the Protazoa no wonder you want to be a politician. W@NKER x10 ( no tiggy butchers no come backs!)
Whilst You are just a storeman :roll:
 
#29
Hey Qman, WhiteHorse, Coiled_Spring and Ammoman

We seem to agree on certain things here in this thread.

Fancy a pint of bitter?

Apparently I've cornered the the world's supply.

Chips, too, I shouldn't wonder.

[align=center] :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]
 
#31
I'm worried.

I'm finding it strangely reassuring that nearly twice as many folk think Broon isn't going to try any harder than B'liar, to get up Dubya's wrong-un and stay there.

. . . as for you 10 percenters out there . . . :roll: :roll: :roll:
 
#32
Sven said:
qman said:
Here you go Sven here's a late reply to your razor sharp wit and intelligence. I haven't had my thinking cap on I just read it and am still of the opinion that you are the very lowest of life forms. You truly are down there with the Protazoa no wonder you want to be a politician. W@NKER x10 ( no tiggy butchers no come backs!)
Whilst You are just a storeman :roll:
I'm a Pet Op actually and very fecking proud of it. Yet again Sven you out do yourself with your scything remarks. Oh no a failed wannabe politico called me a ........"storeman" boo feckin hoo. Could your imagination not stretch to 'Stacker' or something scathing and hurtful like that. I can't fathom why you come on here Sven. You are so out of kilter with everyone else, far from inducing thought provoking, interesting debate and political diversity, you actually just wind everyone up and end up being vilified. If I said white you'll say black just for no other reason than the self satisfaction that only a hardened w@nker could understand. WEre you ever in the Army (the British one)? Or were you too busy massaging your self serving ego?

Apologies to the MODS for remaining 'off thread'
 
#34
castlereagh said:
Stonker said:
. . . as for you 10 percenters out there . . . :roll: :roll: :roll:

Did you ever think that some people may have voted like that to wind you up? :twisted: Just a suggestion mind you.... :wink:
Perish the thought.
I set this thread up as a statistically and theoretically valid examination of current perceptions of our unelected leeder-in-waiting, and I am sure that the entire self-selecting sample registering their votes on here are equally serious about its true purpose and value.
[align=center] :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]
 
#35
Stonker wrote
Hey Qman, WhiteHorse, Coiled_Spring and Ammoman

We seem to agree on certain things here in this thread.

Fancy a pint of bitter?

Apparently I've cornered the the world's supply.

Chips, too, I shouldn't wonder.
Hey Stonker, Don't nick all the chips. I need another one to balance me up.
BTW do you take a twist of lemon with your bitter.
 
#36
Ammoman said:
Stonker wrote
Hey Qman, WhiteHorse, Coiled_Spring and Ammoman

We seem to agree on certain things here in this thread.

Fancy a pint of bitter?

Apparently I've cornered the the world's supply.

Chips, too, I shouldn't wonder.
Hey Stonker, Don't nick all the chips. I need another one to balance me up.
BTW do you take a twist of lemon with your bitter.
Very twisted - and a large cup of Angostura.
[align=center] :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: [/align]
 
#40
Bugsy said:
KGB_resident said:
Haven't a moral right to vote (as a foreigner) but I predict that mr.Brown will be an outstanding (if not great) PM.
Sergey, I'll see your "outstanding" and raise you a "just as much of a wänker as the last slimy shite".

MsG
Bugsy, let's look what has been written about Gordon Brown in Telegraph (not the most friendly newspaper)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2007/06/13/do1302.xml

Some in the party have this silly notion that all Gordon Brown has to do to lose the next election is to call it. I am afraid I don't agree. Indeed, I didn't agree even before the Tories' recent debacle over grammar schools, so I certainly don't buy the idea now.

One doesn't need to condone Gordon Brown's soak-the-rich statism, or his granite-dressed, presbyterian charmlessness, to see he is a formidable, clever and experienced politician.
Looking from outside sometimes I see more than many in the UK that can see tiny details but unable to see the whole picture. Few times I heard how mr.Brown speaks, what words he uses. Frankly speaking I'm impressed by his intellect. Can't prove it but I feel than mr.Brown is the right man on the right place.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top