One didn't know that Her Maj was an American!!!

P

PrinceAlbert

I am disgusted for 2 reasons. The earring (yes I know it's a drop of rain!) and that cunts beret!

Untitled.jpg

Hmm. Does anyone know if there's a grassy knoll near that Parisian underpass?

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

She'd better pull that rifle butt to her shoulder is all I can say. And what's with the one delicate white-gloved hand being on the trigger? :? Where's her other hand? If she doesn't have a firm grip of that weapon it's going to walk the barrel up when she squeezes the trigger. Range safety people.

She'd better pull that rifle butt to her shoulder is all I can say. And what's with the one delicate white-gloved hand being on the trigger? :? Where's her other hand? If she doesn't have a firm grip of that weapon it's going to walk the barrel up when she squeezes the trigger. Range safety people.
It's clamped onto a bench rest so there's no need to even grip it.

It's clamped onto a bench rest so there's no need to even grip it.
Yes, but it's an act of discipline isn't it?

Next thing you know, she'll be forgetting to seal the submarine hatch just because it's clamped to a bench. Then where will we be, eh?

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You joking? it's the sa80
Jokes are not permitted here in NAAFI Bar. The poster does not know what manner of hideous rifle that is and is asking for sensible input. A little less levity please.

Oh, welcome to ARRSE.

Jokes are not permitted here in NAAFI Bar. The poster does not know what manner of hideous rifle that is and is asking for sensible input. A little less levity please.

Oh, welcome to ARRSE.
And here was me thinking that the NAAFI was the best place for jokes!

i am sorry but as it is the standard british army rifle and one of the most used rifles in the world i assumed the poster would of known.

i will try to be abit more sensitive next time :p