One dead in Pie Factory explosion.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Apr 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

News has just come in of an explosion in a pie factory oop norf.

BBC Clicky

One person has died, with many injured.

My condolences to the family of Mr Creosote.

[​IMG]

2. ...but it was just a waffer thin mint...

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ginster's anyone?...

4. I honestly thought this was a wind-up at first, but it seems it's not. It makes you wonder what happened, though.

My condolences to the rellis and friends of the person who lost her/his life.

MsG

5. Yeah, cos they're really going to be reading this thread..... Let's see if the Rent-a-Mourners turn up.

Anyway, back on topic I reckon they put the wrong kind of gelly in the pork pies. :D

6. Well it certainly wasnt a Pukka Pie..

7. My prayers to the deceased have been offered to St Jade of Bermondsey, recently canonised as the patron saint of high fat foods.

On another note, I heard that to save funeral costs they're making a limited batch of special pies and rolls, for export to Papua New Guinea and certain Polynesian islands.

8. Nothing heard from Prescott as of this hour..........

9. Vanessa Feltz has gone quite all of a sudden too, Funilly you never see her and Prescott in the same room together do you.

10. There's some pieous comments in this thread, my condolences to the family regarding this offal incident :(

11. On reading this, I immediately recalled the line from Chicken Run, "I don't like gravy!"
    Having said that, my deepest condolences to those who have lost a loved one in this incident.

12. Gutted, decent Pies as well, wondered what the Mirfield FB were doing out that early!

13. The web site is a masterpiece of understatement at the moment.

LINKY

14. A terrible way to meat your maker ....

15. Taxi for k13eod!