One bird -ten blokes.What's your advice lads?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by loyalbuddy, Sep 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. JUST SEEN THIS STORY -WHAT YOU RECKON:thumright:moral dilimma for our times lol

Claire is the only woman working in a sales team of 10. The team is considered successful with sales figures exceeding targets each month. .

Claire feels uncomfortable about the behaviour of the men and decides to report them all to the boss- in particular the comments made about female staff members from other departments. The comments are often like this - ”She could do with losing weight, she has big tits, her bum looks big today, I wonder what she is like in bed,the bitch needs nailing". thats the mild stuff lol

The team start to sniff round Claire , she says she feels awkward when the lads gather around her desk making dirty comments of the images in men’s magazines. They often invite her to say what she thinks of the tits on display and usually one of the lads makes a grab for her ass,then they back off Most of the blokes have images of naked birds as screen savers.Every day she gets a load of verbals

Claire decides to report the blokes to the boss.What should he do? What you think?
    Who would you back?

dave

2. Photos or GTF.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I hope she doesnt get paid as equally as the men.

• Like Like x 1
  4. In the real world she'd already have fucked at least half of them, the cock-happy slag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Is this Arrse or Acas?

• Like Like x 4
  6. photos and gtf

7. women in the work place? outside of the kitchen? they'll have the vote next :hmm:

8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I'd fire the dickhead who's the boss because he stands to cost the company mega dosh - I'd then call the boys together and tell them they have a week to get a grip, this is work, if they cost the company a penny because they're fucking children I will fire them faster than a fast thing - stupid fucking cunts.

• Like Like x 4
  9. 10 blerks, 1 bint, get fell in lads, tallest on the right shortest on the left, in single rank, size!, then wait till you are called forward.

10. has she got a nice rack?

what?

11. Well, reading the Civil Service Handbook, the blokes should all be sacked and probably be prosecuted to boot. They are obviously rampant heterosexuals and we all know that sort of thing needs to be stamped out in modern Britain. The fact that it destroys a successful sales team matters not a jot. These men must be made an example of.

12. Unless its documented with times, places and names of the individuals involved she has got a very difficult case to prove, as for the males they could counter the claim with one of there own.

She needs bending over and smashed tho!!!

13. I agree. Better to employ one legged Muslim lesbians.

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Although that's a correct answer it's not a naafi answer Schaden so 8/10

15. REALLY disappointed with the content of this thread after a great title.

I was mulling over which hole to stir another man's porridge in.