• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

One battered ego for sale!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just to cheer up the likes of Flashy and Canteen Cowboy, I thought I would relate a little tale of my shopping experience this morning.

In Tesco's collecting my 'medicine' for the weekend I approached the checkout and put said items on the conveyor belt for processing and placing in my nice Tesco shopping bag (lasts for life they say - not sure if that means mine or the bag though).

Anyway the checkout dolly looks up at me and says:

"I remember who you remind me of now"

Me - shoulders back, stomach being hastily, if unsuccessfully pulled in, says nonchalantly:

"Oh, really?" (simper simper) (eat your heart out George Clooney, Sean Connery et al)

"Yes" she says, "Don Estelle from It Ain't Half Hot Mum"

:cry: :cry: :oops:

So - for sale - one battered ego. Its enough to turn a man to drink. FFS I was not even a Gunner. :evil:

DB2 - I hope you do her mum tonight.

Which one was Don Estelle?

The gay one or the short tubby one with glasses? I think it was the latter.

I'll give you a fun size snickers, half a packet of wriggleys and a couple of snouts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
chocolate_frog said:
Which one was Don Estelle?

The gay one or the short tubby one with glasses? I think it was the latter.

I'll give you a fun size snickers, half a packet of wriggleys and a couple of snouts.
I don't smoke but if you change snickers to nickers (used) you may be on.

You think that is bad, I was approached by a coffin dodger quite a few years ago who said that I looked like Danial fcuking O'Donnel, I replied "Thank you madam, but I prefer women". She asked what I meant, "O'Donnel is a raving homo and makes his living from the likes of you who buy his fcuking sh1te records" She walked off mumbling something about elders and respect.

G

GingeG

Hey Guys

Trying being Ginger!!

I have lost count the amount of times I am aparently the guy from Taggart or Chris Fcucking Evans!!

Wish it was Mick Hucknall have you seen the pu$$y he gets?

Servalan was hot, and she had a robotic hand (which could be useful). Not sure about the mauve spandex catsuit though.

[nerd]

Avon shoots Servalan's hand off with his ray gun.

Blake: "Good shooting, Avon!"

Avon (raising eyebrow): "Hmmm. Not really. I was aiming at her head."

[/nerd]

Do you spend your weekends driving around in a golf buggy in a gravel pit in Devon? That would be pretty cool Blakes Seven re-enacting.

V!

Sorry, Veg, the nerd-alert completely passed by me, because I didn't grow up in this country therefore never watched Blake 7. Have only seen lots of pics of Servalan that helpful "friends" sent me to prove that yes, I look like Servalan. Guess I should buy the DVDs one day.

Oh well, I am not going to change my black slinky clothes to some jeans & t-shirt cr*p, I rather endure nerd jokes. :lol:

However, that robotic hand sounds rather useful. :p Can do without stiletto-clad marches through gravel pits, though.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fraulein said:
Sorry, Veg, the nerd-alert completely passed by me, because I didn't grow up in this country therefore never watched Blake 7. Have only seen lots of pics of Servalan that helpful "friends" sent me to prove that yes, I look like Servalan. Guess I should buy the DVDs one day.

Oh well, I am not going to change my black slinky clothes to some jeans & t-shirt cr*p, I rather endure nerd jokes. :lol:
Phwoar ! Fraulein, if your mates think you look like Servalan you NEED to post your pic on the ARRSE gallery under 'The truth behind the user name' - she was deffo the hottest sci fi totty around.( Seven of Nine ? Tchah! Back in your box, bitch!)....its that extremely sexy haircut I'm afraid...met a girl in the Harbour Lights in Torpoint a few years ago with the same - I was marmalised all night.......only thing to be aware of is that I suspect Servalan was also a leading Lesbo icon of the time.......beating slavering male ARRSErs off with a stick is one thing, but you might find yourself trying to keep the girls at bay too ....alternatively not.......

( I think I need go and sit in a darkened stable till my horns stop throbbing...) :cool:

Le Chevre

:lol: Goatman, after debating your post for a sec I decided I'd take it as a compliment, but as for posting pics of myself? Nah, sorry, am not into that, can't have my students possibly find out one day by accident where I'm spending my online time. :wink:

Right then, where's my beating-back stick? Ooops, must have left it at home with Mr F. :twisted:

Auld-Yin said:
Just to cheer up the likes of Flashy and Canteen Cowboy, I thought I would relate a little tale of my shopping experience this morning.

In Tesco's collecting my 'medicine' for the weekend I approached the checkout and put said items on the conveyor belt for processing and placing in my nice Tesco shopping bag (lasts for life they say - not sure if that means mine or the bag though).

Anyway the checkout dolly looks up at me and says:

"I remember who you remind me of now"

Me - shoulders back, stomach being hastily, if unsuccessfully pulled in, says nonchalantly:

"Oh, really?" (simper simper) (eat your heart out George Clooney, Sean Connery et al)

"Yes" she says, "Don Estelle from It Ain't Half Hot Mum"

:cry: :cry: :oops:

So - for sale - one battered ego. Its enough to turn a man to drink. FFS I was not even a Gunner. :evil:

DB2 - I hope you do her mum tonight.
FFS! Sorry to hear that Auld-yin. The last mother in law said I looked like Charlton Heston (before he died). Obviously she wanted a bit of scaley lurve!

Latest Threads