One battered ego for sale!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Aug 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just to cheer up the likes of Flashy and Canteen Cowboy, I thought I would relate a little tale of my shopping experience this morning.

In Tesco's collecting my 'medicine' for the weekend I approached the checkout and put said items on the conveyor belt for processing and placing in my nice Tesco shopping bag (lasts for life they say - not sure if that means mine or the bag though).

Anyway the checkout dolly looks up at me and says:

"I remember who you remind me of now"

Me - shoulders back, stomach being hastily, if unsuccessfully pulled in, says nonchalantly:

"Oh, really?" (simper simper) (eat your heart out George Clooney, Sean Connery et al)

"Yes" she says, "Don Estelle from It Ain't Half Hot Mum"

:cry: :cry: :oops:

So - for sale - one battered ego. Its enough to turn a man to drink. FFS I was not even a Gunner. :evil:

DB2 - I hope you do her mum tonight.
  2. Oh go on then, smooth talker.

20 shiney pee???
  3. Which one was Don Estelle?

The gay one or the short tubby one with glasses? I think it was the latter.

I'll give you a fun size snickers, half a packet of wriggleys and a couple of snouts.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I don't smoke but if you change snickers to nickers (used) you may be on.
  5. AY,

Told you before about earing those KD shorts. ;-)

She probably meant Windsor Davies really Taff..............

(Rocks back to avoid flailing limbs)
  6. You think that is bad, I was approached by a coffin dodger quite a few years ago who said that I looked like Danial fcuking O'Donnel, I replied "Thank you madam, but I prefer women". She asked what I meant, "O'Donnel is a raving homo and makes his living from the likes of you who buy his fcuking sh1te records" She walked off mumbling something about elders and respect.
  7. And mlaaar head.
  8. Let's hope she needs a visit to Specsavers. If not, you must be a really ugly git.
  9. Hey Guys

Trying being Ginger!!

I have lost count the amount of times I am aparently the guy from Taggart or Chris Fcucking Evans!!

Wish it was Mick Hucknall have you seen the pu$$y he gets?
  10. Fcukin' Don Estelle!!! How tall are you? Give us a song then, Lofty boy.
  11. Somebody once told me that I looked like Martin Clunes, but fatter.

I had the last laugh, though, because I fcuked his girlfriend.

12. Awww bless. :twisted: I thought the little short git was rather amusing. :lol:

Apparently I look like Servalan from Blake 7. 8O
  13. Servalan was hot, and she had a robotic hand (which could be useful). Not sure about the mauve spandex catsuit though.

Avon shoots Servalan's hand off with his ray gun.

Blake: "Good shooting, Avon!"

Avon (raising eyebrow): "Hmmm. Not really. I was aiming at her head."

Do you spend your weekends driving around in a golf buggy in a gravel pit in Devon? That would be pretty cool Blakes Seven re-enacting.

Some people say "forgive and forget".I can do neither :evil:
  15. Sorry, Veg, the nerd-alert completely passed by me, because I didn't grow up in this country therefore never watched Blake 7. Have only seen lots of pics of Servalan that helpful "friends" sent me to prove that yes, I look like Servalan. Guess I should buy the DVDs one day.

Oh well, I am not going to change my black slinky clothes to some jeans & t-shirt cr*p, I rather endure nerd jokes. :lol:

However, that robotic hand sounds rather useful. :p Can do without stiletto-clad marches through gravel pits, though.