One battered ego for sale!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just to cheer up the likes of Flashy and Canteen Cowboy, I thought I would relate a little tale of my shopping experience this morning.

In Tesco's collecting my 'medicine' for the weekend I approached the checkout and put said items on the conveyor belt for processing and placing in my nice Tesco shopping bag (lasts for life they say - not sure if that means mine or the bag though).

Anyway the checkout dolly looks up at me and says:

"I remember who you remind me of now"

Me - shoulders back, stomach being hastily, if unsuccessfully pulled in, says nonchalantly:

"Oh, really?" (simper simper) (eat your heart out George Clooney, Sean Connery et al)

"Yes" she says, "Don Estelle from It Ain't Half Hot Mum"

:cry: :cry: :oops:

So - for sale - one battered ego. Its enough to turn a man to drink. FFS I was not even a Gunner. :evil:

DB2 - I hope you do her mum tonight.

Oh go on then, smooth talker.

20 shiney pee???

Which one was Don Estelle?

The gay one or the short tubby one with glasses? I think it was the latter.

I'll give you a fun size snickers, half a packet of wriggleys and a couple of snouts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
chocolate_frog said:
Which one was Don Estelle?

The gay one or the short tubby one with glasses? I think it was the latter.

I'll give you a fun size snickers, half a packet of wriggleys and a couple of snouts.
I don't smoke but if you change snickers to nickers (used) you may be on.

You think that is bad, I was approached by a coffin dodger quite a few years ago who said that I looked like Danial fcuking O'Donnel, I replied "Thank you madam, but I prefer women". She asked what I meant, "O'Donnel is a raving homo and makes his living from the likes of you who buy his fcuking sh1te records" She walked off mumbling something about elders and respect.

hup-two-three said:
(Rocks back to avoid flailing limbs)
And mlaaar head.

G

GingeG

Hey Guys

Trying being Ginger!!

I have lost count the amount of times I am aparently the guy from Taggart or Chris Fcucking Evans!!

Wish it was Mick Hucknall have you seen the pu$$y he gets?

Somebody once told me that I looked like Martin Clunes, but fatter.

I had the last laugh, though, because I fcuked his girlfriend.

V!

Awww bless. :twisted: I thought the little short git was rather amusing. :lol:

Apparently I look like Servalan from Blake 7. 8O

Servalan was hot, and she had a robotic hand (which could be useful). Not sure about the mauve spandex catsuit though.

[nerd]

Avon shoots Servalan's hand off with his ray gun.

Blake: "Good shooting, Avon!"

Avon (raising eyebrow): "Hmmm. Not really. I was aiming at her head."

[/nerd]

Do you spend your weekends driving around in a golf buggy in a gravel pit in Devon? That would be pretty cool Blakes Seven re-enacting.

V!

Sorry, Veg, the nerd-alert completely passed by me, because I didn't grow up in this country therefore never watched Blake 7. Have only seen lots of pics of Servalan that helpful "friends" sent me to prove that yes, I look like Servalan. Guess I should buy the DVDs one day.

Oh well, I am not going to change my black slinky clothes to some jeans & t-shirt cr*p, I rather endure nerd jokes. :lol:

However, that robotic hand sounds rather useful. :p Can do without stiletto-clad marches through gravel pits, though.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fraulein said:
Sorry, Veg, the nerd-alert completely passed by me, because I didn't grow up in this country therefore never watched Blake 7. Have only seen lots of pics of Servalan that helpful "friends" sent me to prove that yes, I look like Servalan. Guess I should buy the DVDs one day.

Oh well, I am not going to change my black slinky clothes to some jeans & t-shirt cr*p, I rather endure nerd jokes. :lol:
Phwoar ! Fraulein, if your mates think you look like Servalan you NEED to post your pic on the ARRSE gallery under 'The truth behind the user name' - she was deffo the hottest sci fi totty around.( Seven of Nine ? Tchah! Back in your box, bitch!)....its that extremely sexy haircut I'm afraid...met a girl in the Harbour Lights in Torpoint a few years ago with the same - I was marmalised all night.......only thing to be aware of is that I suspect Servalan was also a leading Lesbo icon of the time.......beating slavering male ARRSErs off with a stick is one thing, but you might find yourself trying to keep the girls at bay too ....alternatively not.......

( I think I need go and sit in a darkened stable till my horns stop throbbing...) :cool:

Le Chevre

:lol: Goatman, after debating your post for a sec I decided I'd take it as a compliment, but as for posting pics of myself? Nah, sorry, am not into that, can't have my students possibly find out one day by accident where I'm spending my online time. :wink:

Right then, where's my beating-back stick? Ooops, must have left it at home with Mr F. :twisted:

Auld-Yin said:
Just to cheer up the likes of Flashy and Canteen Cowboy, I thought I would relate a little tale of my shopping experience this morning.

In Tesco's collecting my 'medicine' for the weekend I approached the checkout and put said items on the conveyor belt for processing and placing in my nice Tesco shopping bag (lasts for life they say - not sure if that means mine or the bag though).

Anyway the checkout dolly looks up at me and says:

"I remember who you remind me of now"

Me - shoulders back, stomach being hastily, if unsuccessfully pulled in, says nonchalantly:

"Oh, really?" (simper simper) (eat your heart out George Clooney, Sean Connery et al)

"Yes" she says, "Don Estelle from It Ain't Half Hot Mum"

:cry: :cry: :oops:

So - for sale - one battered ego. Its enough to turn a man to drink. FFS I was not even a Gunner. :evil:

DB2 - I hope you do her mum tonight.
FFS! Sorry to hear that Auld-yin. The last mother in law said I looked like Charlton Heston (before he died). Obviously she wanted a bit of scaley lurve!

growler said:
You think that's bad! I was asked, after a haircut the other day, if I was a bl**dy pensioner
Be thankful! At least you should get reduced rates for entry tickets of all sorts. :lol: