Once in a life time you see/hear greatness - Malala UN Speech

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rod924, Jul 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Malala Yousafzai's address to the UN - YouTube

This young girls braveness is beyond repute. But, her oration today was, well, you just know that this is someone quite special and is destined for great things. I am simply stunned that someone so young, could have me sat back listening with the words she delivered. Simply outstanding
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Not one of the Taliban's better moves eh?
  3. Why did she invite that banker Brown? WTF was he doing there?
  4. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

She didn't. Cyclops is on the payroll, surprisingly!!
  5. She was magnificent for someone so young, and her English was also exceptionally good. An odd point maybe, but that level of oration in a foreign language? Good for her.

She really has a backbone of steel, the Taliban ****ed up on this one. Now to see what happens when the rest of the Pakistani women start to lose their tempers..
  6. Not bad.

However if she wrote that unaided, then I'm Jarrod's bitch.

Nice to see one G Brown representing his constituents in Parliament. Oh wait...
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

To be fair, you, even I, could have wrote it. The oration was, without question, mind boggling for a 16 year old.
  8. An exception as we all know, that's why the mongs tried to off her. The majority of her sisters have a slightly lower status than the livestock and that won't change anytime soon. Allah Ahkbar mofo's.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Speak for yourself.
  10. Malala you are a gorgeous young woman and one of the first that I have heard speaking commonsense. Something that is sadly missing among most of our politicians and Councillors today. You have a fantastic future ahead of you young lady and may you go far in your ambitions.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

First class travel, five star plus and people fawning all the way. One would hope a little girl with a proper attitude would make his sort feel ashamed. But I am not holding my breath. Nor for Taliban to hang their head in shame.

Whatever. Nice one Malala. Pick it up and run.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Never, in the field of human conflict, has the phrase "get a grip" been so apt as in this thread.

She deserves a lot of respect, but her recent story is nothing but (our) propaganda. Everything she says and does is stage managed by people other than herself.
    • Like Like x 13
  13. Glad you said that,
  14. The hardest fight she has now is to remain true to herself. Everyone wants a piece of her as seen with that massive clunge behind her during the speech.
  15. Aye but what will change? Her calling for world leaders to stop terrorism,oh ok we'll do that then.......
    She'll be old news next week.
    • Like Like x 1