Once again - RAC forum, gay and boring

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Rarden_reaper, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I still maintain the RAC forum is getting gayer and even more boring.

Anyone doning anything interesting for Christmas?
  2. You have the nerve to display that poxy capbadge as an avtar and complain that others are gay and boring!

I'm outraged!
  3. Gay & Boring? from a 9/12 Lancer!!!!!!!
  4. Well that post hardly adds excitement and controversy to the forum. What are you doing at Xmas? Rarden_reaper? I'm not doing anything earth-shattering: off to Aldershot to be with daughter and granddaughter. Though there appears to be a bit of a row brewing in my daughter's partner's family over where they are spending Xmas.
  5. Are the 9th 12th Lancers (Harry Ramsdens Own) Home for Christmas? Where is home for you? Who are the 9/12L (HRO)?
  6. Two out of three posters so far think gay and boring sums up the three quater dancers quite nicely!

I knew it wouldn't take long to see this thread turn into the rest of the RAC hates 9/12 L!
  7. Speak for yourself! :D

8. Bloody hell I was just being polite and enquiring if anyone had any special plans!

If thats your attitude you can all eat the peanuts out of my shite!

Merry Xmas to you all!
  9. Now thats more exciting, can we follow it with a bit of freckles, washed down with Soggy biscuit and its a three course meal.

Merry xmas all
  10. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

:? How can they be gay and boring, there is no such regiment :D
    But Merry Christmas to them anyway.
  11. Well why don't you do any better nobhead!

HO HO HO Merry xmas!
  12. I'd like to dispell any myths concerning my illustrious regiment.

We are actually a real Formation Recce regiment who are currently situated at Hohne.

If your in that neck of the woods, why not pop in for a cup of tea!
  13. Or a swift shoeing? its up to you!

Merry Xmas to all!
  14. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I am a blood doner. I am due to donate sometime just after Christmas. But the present participle of donate is "donating" not "doning."
  15. Ok I asked for that one, merely a slip of the keys

HO HO HO! muthafcuker!