• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Once again - RAC forum, gay and boring

#4
Rarden_reaper said:
I still maintain the RAC forum is getting gayer and even more boring.

Anyone doning anything interesting for Christmas?
Well that post hardly adds excitement and controversy to the forum. What are you doing at Xmas? Rarden_reaper? I'm not doing anything earth-shattering: off to Aldershot to be with daughter and granddaughter. Though there appears to be a bit of a row brewing in my daughter's partner's family over where they are spending Xmas.
 
#6
Two out of three posters so far think gay and boring sums up the three quater dancers quite nicely!

I knew it wouldn't take long to see this thread turn into the rest of the RAC hates 9/12 L!
 
#7
Rarden_reaper said:
I still maintain the RAC forum is getting gayer and even more boring.
Speak for yourself! :D

Airfix said:
Two out of three posters so far think gay and boring sums up the three quater dancers quite nicely!

I knew it wouldn't take long to see this thread turn into the rest of the RAC hates 9/12 L!
WHO?
 
#8
Bloody hell I was just being polite and enquiring if anyone had any special plans!

If thats your attitude you can all eat the peanuts out of my shite!


Merry Xmas to you all!
 
#9
Rarden_reaper said:
Bloody hell I was just being polite and enquiring if anyone had any special plans!

If thats your attitude you can all eat the peanuts out of my shite!


Merry Xmas to you all!
Now thats more exciting, can we follow it with a bit of freckles, washed down with Soggy biscuit and its a three course meal.

Merry xmas all
 
#10
Airfix said:
Two out of three posters so far think gay and boring sums up the three quater dancers quite nicely!

I knew it wouldn't take long to see this thread turn into the rest of the RAC hates 9/12 L!
:? How can they be gay and boring, there is no such regiment :D
But Merry Christmas to them anyway.
 
#12
I'd like to dispell any myths concerning my illustrious regiment.

We are actually a real Formation Recce regiment who are currently situated at Hohne.

If your in that neck of the woods, why not pop in for a cup of tea!
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#14
Rarden_reaper said:
Anyone doning anything interesting for Christmas?
I am a blood doner. I am due to donate sometime just after Christmas. But the present participle of donate is "donating" not "doning."
 
#18
elovabloke said:
Never before have I shedded anything to the arrsehole but this is getting close.
Sorry to lower the tone mate but hand on heart youve never been involved in any of my above activities when you were a young pup.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts