• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Once a Sapper...Always...

He must be a sapper.

His wife's a f ucking howler, Jesus she'll scare the hurricane off before it hits land by staring it down..

Is she the only living example of that age old threat made by all mothers?

"If you pull that face and the wind changes, you';ll stay like that"

Jesus wept!!! 8O I know Sappers have the rep of shagging just about anything but have a bloody word!!

Steady fellas,

Remember Beauty is only skin deep...

Or something like that... 8O

A BBQ and a 12 gauge shotgun ... what more do you need?! I bet he's tied everything down in his house with Harry Black and green string with the words "Be reet".

As for his wife, are you sure the reports of a howler in the area weren't a force 5 hurricane, but his wife?

he tried to look as happy together with his dog/wife/huge unknow mass/FUGLY BITHC so that he can stab her and get the huge amounts of money she MUST have for him to have married it in the first place and blame it on the storm.

tommyhutch said:
shortfuse said:

Who is who in this photo?

She looks like shes already been hit by a falling building, and then ate her way out.
...or set on fire and then put out with a spade.
Come on guys be nice, surely from the shirt you can see he is Blind. I would have to put the blame on his guide dog for not savaging her... Or maybe she ate the dog and is pretending to be said dog... Come here Candance, good Dog...

Oh my fcuking lord. I know why he is taking the risk of staying... :D

Gundulph said:
Steady fellas,

Remember Beauty is only skin deep...

Or something like that... 8O
Pity she was born inside out :)

shortfuse said:

Who is who in this photo?

She looks like shes already been hit by a falling building, and then ate her way out.
HAHA Websters shirt and a chatham howler.

well done that man.

He looks like Jimmy Jewel ( the older chaps know who he is) and she is an ugly version of Maureen from Driving School.

I know I should have NOT looked too close but she is'nt wearing a bra...eewww.

NIGHTRAINED....no more planty references please, you cheeky little t wat.

I can't see what the problem is, Sapper with ugly bird, nothing new there. :D

NT keep up the planty references. It does their self image no harm at all, they like being in the limelight. :D

Latest Threads