On the pull tonight...

Dress like a whore, loads of lippy and green eye-liner.

Wear FMBs and drink loads of Bacardi Brezzers.

They're the type of whores I always go for.

Low standards y'see!

Avoid dis-appointment; go ugly early.....

Oldies, Don't yell, don't tell, and are as greatfull as hell.

Daz_of_hudds said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
Daz_of_hudds said:
Anyone have any decent tips?

Daz :p
WTF!! Are you 15?
Nah, just siht at pulling 8)
You can't pull in Huddersfield? jeez, as long as it is Male and has a pulse the local lasses will sh*g it if you buy them a blue wicked and a kebab! :?

gloworm said:
You can't pull in Huddersfield? jeez, as long as it is Male and has a pulse the local lasses will sh*g it if you buy them a blue wicked and a kebab! :?
HAHAHA... Friday night at camel mate, all the metal birds. Your right tho the local birds are dirty

Daz :lol:

Daz_of_hudds said:
gloworm said:
HAHAHA... Friday night at camel mate, all the metal birds. Your right tho the local birds are dirty

Daz :lol:
I still bear the scars.... :oops:

I usually find dressing in black coat, trousers, gloves and balaclava works well. Hide next to the emergency exit and wait for the most drunk girl to walk by...

Flashman07 said:
I usually find dressing in black coat, trousers, gloves and balaclava works well. Hide next to the emergency exit and wait for the most drunk girl to walk by...
Try that in Huddersfield and the local 'Gal's will kick the living bejesus out of you, I've seen Rugby League blokes cowering in fear when 'here come the girls' pounds out on the jukebox and the herd get moving...not a pleasant sight, try to drag them off and they might think you're after their pint.... 8O

Shove GS over the back of the head, then drag her back to the trench. If you want to live on the edge miss out the gag and plasti cuffs. A sandbag over her head or yours for added effect (the smell drives me wild).

gloworm said:
Flashman07 said:
Try that in Huddersfield and the local 'Gal's will kick the living bejesus out of you, I've seen Rugby League blokes cowering in fear when 'here come the girls' pounds out on the jukebox and the herd get moving...not a pleasant sight, try to drag them off and they might think you're after their pint.... 8O
Ah but I usually come equipped with tasers and animal tranquilisers. If I'm ever in Huddersfield I'll make sure to bring the full safari pack.