On the BBC news 'First Warning?"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jonwilly, Mar 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Macartney sisters where warned by Martin Mcguiness not to get too political on their fortcoming US visit.
  2. from PANews via Scotsman website
    full story at http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4255809
  3. Why am I not surprised?
  4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Adams was on BBC1 news at 10 O'Clock last night warning the sisters. Looked like a threat to me.
  5. Somethings never change-eh :roll:

Once a terrorist, always a terrorist
  6. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

What do McGuinnis and Adams know about party politics?

Party politics is about working for and persuading people to your point of view - not shooting, bombing and threatening them to your point of view.

Messrs McGuinnis & Adams - for your information, your type of 'party politics' is called TERRORISM.
  7. I guess they have finally realised how damaging the mcCarney affair has been for them and their coffers.

McGuiness is snivelling excuse for a man and should be strung up scrotum first!
  8. Let's not get too sorry for the 'Sisters of Mercy'.

The whole family were/are card carrying fully paid up members of Sinn Fein/IRA. They appeared to be quite happy to vote for Adams, McGuiness and the rest of their murderous chums for the past 30 years or so. You reap what you sow.

Incidentally, I saw McGuiness give what certainly appeared to me to be a thinly veiled threat to the McCartney family on the telly the other night. What are the odds on a tragic car crash somewhere near the border happening which mysteriously wipes the whinging covan out when all the fuss dies down?
  9. There has been talk of one of the sisters standing in the general election. I doubt they'd have to do much campaigning, their very presence is a reminder to all of what Sinn Feinn/IRA has come to (no matter what their original aim/behaviour).
  10. Sounds like the Army Council are saying "weee know wherre you live.." (fake West Belfast accent mandatory)
  11. Think a quiet kneecapping in a Short Strand back street is more likely. Sinn Fein/IRA are hardly famed for their subtlety.
  12. If the two 'sudden;y diappear' it woulld be the nail in the coffin for Schitt stain/PIRA.

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Sinn Fein/PIRA would only blame it on the Security Forces trying to blacken the good name of Adams & McGuinness......
  14. Heard on the news that he did not threaten them.

When is a threat not a threat? Not when it's got McGuinness or Adams name attached to it.

Same old intimidation, been happening for years but now the family have a forum.

Even if the family are Sinn Fein/IRA in-breds, if they can in anyway help to break this lot up good on 'em.
  15. There's got to be an arguement here for Security Forces to do it first then?