On Sky News website...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Recce19, Nov 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems he' sjust as stupid a Blair :evil:

In full here: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91211-1292280,00.html
  2. You sound surprised :?
  3. Not surprised, just even more disillusioned.
  4. Just returned from our fourth trip to fantastic little place called El Gouna on the Red Sea in Egypt. Whilst having a haircut and a full cut-throat shave by a very charming chap (wife had gone shopping for scarfs, I ask you) we got into a detailed chap about world politics and such. Because i had spoken a little Egyptian arabic to him on arrival he asked me what I thought of my countries world stance. After a long and varied chit-chat and mutiple glasses of mint tea his last words chilled me to the bone. If Brown stands / is led by the bollocks into a war with Iran, he doubted that British tourists would be as welcome in Egypt as they are now. This is not a reason for not going to war with Iran. It is a reason to stop siding with US politics. :cry:
  5. During the rememberence day ceremony today in a town that will remain nameless:

"...not only then but now, in such conflicts as Iran, Iraq and Afganistan."

The secrets out.
  6. Wont Rule Out Brit Role in Iran'. What effing role? Military ? If so, with what ? If this Victor Meldrew without the charm of a prime minister is seriously thinking of any sort of foolish adventure into or over Iran, then I believe it is either revolution or assassination time!

The 'Bottler' is a third rate twerp and I cannot for the life of me understand what we have done to deserve such a numpty !
  7. Frueadian Slip? 8O