On ROPS

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
Where has the Like button gone?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I'm not complaining - I've clearly offended someone so on ROPs but how long do they last for? Getting a bit annoying clicking links and being told I don't have permission to view. It would be nice t know what the transgression was.
Unless the system has completely broken down, you have been told as to why.* As for length, Jan 26th should get a note in your diary.

"They appear to have a token black in the choir. Wouldn’t have happened in my day." has cost you 9 points. Racism, however subtle, is against site rules.
Racist comment, user has been notified.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't you get the memo? We had a big vote and 51% said they didn't like them so they were gone. I'm waiting on the fallout [BLIKEBUTTONSBEGONE]
Bloodyhell just as I was a roll.
Right I’m taking my jokes elsewhere now.

Peter Paul and Mary Shirley?
Nah... Shirley was a transgender mime artist and a Pete Seeger wrote the first three verses ever. Some Pete Seeger Walt wrote the rest and Peter, Paul and Mary just borrowed the tune after exploring the meaning of Puff the Magic Dragon.

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
Unless the system has completely broken down, you have been told as to why.* As for length, Jan 26th should get a note in your diary.

"They appear to have a token black in the choir. Wouldn’t have happened in my day." has cost you 9 points. Racism, however subtle, is against site rules.
Oops!! Fair one, saying that, certainly haven't been notified although I'll go back and check.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Judas

Latest Threads