On ROPS

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

The_Duke

LE
Failing to follow simple rules. Don’t worry, it isn’t for long. Next time, keep your comedic efforts to the NAAFI and out of the recruiting boards and it will all be just fine.

Failing to follow simple rules. Don’t worry, it isn’t for long. Next time, keep your comedic efforts to the NAAFI and out of the recruiting boards and it will all be just fine.
Have you turned Vegan or something or were you getting a blow job while wielding the smiting hammer?

Why am I on RoPs? Can’t see what I’ve done for the sanction.

I'm a good boy, I am

????????????????????

You're about the least likely subject I can think of for ROPs.

5/1 fat fingered mod.

Wordsmith
I can sail close to the wind and I sometimes forget I’m in the serious bit, but I’ll always moderate my behaviour when required.

I’m not objecting to the RoPs, would just like to know why to make sure I don’t do it again.

I can sail close to the wind and I sometimes forget I’m in the serious bit, but I’ll always moderate my behaviour when required.

I’m not objecting to the RoPs, would just like to know why to make sure I don’t do it again.
Can't see anything you've said that warrants it. Usually, you're the voice of sense. Tyranny is what it is. Power gone to their swedes.

Can't see anything you've said that warrants it. Usually, you're the voice of sense. Tyranny is what it is. Power gone to their swedes.
The only thing I can think of is the shit I’ve been giving John G, but I should get a medal for that, not RoPs.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer