On Now

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Soldier_Why, Dec 23, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

If anyone's interested then 'Dog Soldiers' is on Sky right now.

Just at the bit when the Sarge has been gutted and is trying to stuff them back in - 'they won't fit' he says.

'Course they'll fcuking fit' says the all action boy hero dragging him away.

Good Stuff!
  2. "sausages"
  3. Knob jockey
  4. Speak for yourself ORG but that was a line from the film, genius too.

Nice to see that in accordance to Psychological theory you have equated that single word to the thing most prominent in your life. It is indeed quite a revelation that you have more gay-sex in your life than you do pork sausages.

I wonder what everyone'll think of that...

5. They'll probably still all think that you are a tw*t
  6. He is right, we do still think you are a tw*t
  7. As this is the films and books thread I have just read a good book called Psychology for Dummies (and tw@ts)

I am now unsure if it right that I think a lot about Mr Cummalot my Phys Ed teacher - dressed in a little pink tutu , stockings and high heel shoes. i wonder what you think of that ?

Am i still a tw@t

Civilian in Green
  8. Yes

And now immortalised on the www

will you ever learn little boy? :D
  9. CIG............................

Yes you are still a Tw*t and always will be :lol:

but here's the scary thought , what if there's two of them and there twins and we have a pair of tw*ts here :!:

well we do ,I know but you know what I mean 8O

10. Christmas Eve, sat here at 0845hrs, with hangover, and I logon to www.arrse.com, and I've literally wet myself !! Fcuk TV over Xmas, I'm staying on ARRSE !!
  11. I liked 'Dog Soldiers'.
  12. to quote a well worn saying - 'when in a hole, stop digging'

listen to to the words of wisdom CiG.
  13. Do you know how old CiG is?
    He's only 16 you know.
    Even though he does 'jump in with both feet' sometimes, we should cut him some slack. It's the only way he will learn. 8O

Take note.....you bullies. :lol:

14. Totally stayed out of the BB slagfest but not anymore . f*ck off you stupid tw*t he brings it on himself, he may have the mental attitude of a 16 year old but I suspect he is older :lol:
  15. PS............. how do you know he is only 16 :?: