On Now

If anyone's interested then 'Dog Soldiers' is on Sky right now.

Just at the bit when the Sarge has been gutted and is trying to stuff them back in - 'they won't fit' he says.

'Course they'll fcuking fit' says the all action boy hero dragging him away.

Good Stuff!

Speak for yourself ORG but that was a line from the film, genius too.

Nice to see that in accordance to Psychological theory you have equated that single word to the thing most prominent in your life. It is indeed quite a revelation that you have more gay-sex in your life than you do pork sausages.

I wonder what everyone'll think of that...

Regards,

Civ

He is right, we do still think you are a tw*t

CIG............................

Yes you are still a Tw*t and always will be :lol:

but here's the scary thought , what if there's two of them and there twins and we have a pair of tw*ts here :!:

well we do ,I know but you know what I mean 8O

Do you know how old CiG is?
He's only 16 you know.
Even though he does 'jump in with both feet' sometimes, we should cut him some slack. It's the only way he will learn. 8O

Take note.....you bullies. :lol:

™bIondebint™ said:
Do you know how old CiG is?
He's only 16 you know.
Even though he does 'jump in with both feet' sometimes, we should cut him some slack. It's the only way he will learn. 8O

Take note.....you bullies. :lol:

Totally stayed out of the BB slagfest but not anymore . f*ck off you stupid tw*t he brings it on himself, he may have the mental attitude of a 16 year old but I suspect he is older :lol:

oops.............. just read back was I taken in by another imposter :?: :oops: this can get very confusing :lol:

Children should be seen and not heard! why aint he out sweeping chimneys or selling newspapers?

CiG has been trying to put a scalectrix car on a train set - And the Train Drivers are not happy about it!

G

goneandgone

tigger_c/s_30 said:
Totally stayed out of the BB slagfest but not anymore . f*ck off you stupid tw*t
ummm I'm not the stupid one here :roll: ...look at the quantity of posts the above blondebint has posted....
It's not me.
Attention to detail folks..attention to detail :wink:
I adore the wit/witterings of our beloved and ageless Civilian in green...
long may it continue.
Happy Chrimbo from me and my twat :wink: :lol:

Latest Threads