On now.Prince Harry in Afghanistan

Do we have a new forces friend and voice for the armed forces in Harry and Charles????? he seemed a really down to earth sort of bloke. so here's a possible list of supporters

Prince Charles
Prince Harry
Jeremy Clarkeson
Ross Kemp
Liam Fox
Patrick Mercer
Lady Thatcher

Any others I have missed??????

Duncan

Well said that man,

Nice to know that the royal family are human beings and not just pompous prudes,

Hope to see you out on Ops again, your brother too.

Dunc0936 said:
Do we have a new forces friend and voice for the armed forces in Harry and Charles????? he seemed a really down to earth sort of bloke. so here's a possible list of supporters

Prince Charles
Prince Harry
Jeremy Clarkeson
Ross Kemp
Liam Fox
Patrick Mercer
Lady Thatcher

Duncan
Quite a few, and I'm pleased to see Help for Heroes, has many high profile Patrons, Jezza, as you've mentioned, James, Blunt, Ian Duncan Smith, and many many more.

Also am very proud that the lads and lasses on ops have earned the respect and attention they deserve.

(Edited for Hamfisted Hamfistedness)

It was, gave a good account of Harry as a person rather than a media target. In essence it was a collection of all the TV snippets that have been on the last couple of days thrown together, although there was a brief interview with him upon his return to the UK. Charles was also interviewed, and gave a quite open account of his experiences of having his child serving overseas. All in, a good show of the guy.

young_lofty said:
It was, gave a good account of Harry as a person rather than a media target. In essence it was a collection of all the TV snippets that have been on the last couple of days thrown together, although there was a brief interview with him upon his return to the UK. Charles was also interviewed, and gave a quite open account of his experiences of having his child serving overseas. All in, a good show of the guy.
Thanks. Hopefully it will be repeated on a time and day I can watch.

Thought it was very good, liked the emphasis the ginger Prince placed on the fact that the real heroes on the plane were the wounded guys and the bit about the bloke who had shrapnel in his neck and was choking on blood making his mate keep the shrapnel for a souvenir! Good skills all round.

he came across brilliantly and is a credit both to himself, his family, the army and forces as a whole and to the country. top marks.

Perturbed said:
young_lofty said:
BBC i player should have it

drain_sniffer said:
Perturbed said:
young_lofty said:
BBC i player should have it
Good idea. I will check that when I get home. Cheers.

Dunc0936 said:

Prince Charles
Prince Harry
Jeremy Clarkeson
Ross Kemp
Liam Fox
Patrick Mercer
Lady Thatcher

Duncan

The Liberal Democrat Party

jack-daniels said:
Thought it was very good, liked the emphasis the ginger Prince placed on the fact that the real heroes on the plane were the wounded guys and the bit about the bloke who had shrapnel in his neck and was choking on blood making his mate keep the shrapnel for a souvenir! Good skills all round.
Thought much the same missed the first 20 mins but as suggested hope to catch it on iPlayer.

tankie88 said:
Good on the lad :salut: I wonder if he's a member of ARSSE??
Funny you should say that. He was. Not for long though as he discovered 99% on here had never served. He logged onto an airsoft forum instead as they knew more about tactics.