On my way !!

2 Weeks till my B.A.R.B test. Getting full into the swing of my fitness training, shitting myself but so excited at the same time

barb test is a peice of piss mate.. common sence... just keep ur fitness levels up and push yourself that extra % each time you do a run, or add another rep each time and ull be fine :)

im training my thick skull aswell, tetris, sudoku, long division, i wanna piss on it all

You'll walk it, it's really not that hard just make sure you understand that examples they give you in the booklet. What are you going for?

im going for metalsmith in the REME, ive been a mechanic for the past few years, lost my job due to the economic shit, working in a pub currently, being a mechanic has made me realise how shit a job it actually is, very mindless remove and replace, I want to do something constructive and rewarding, I enjoyed welding and fabrication a lot at the garage so thats what I'm heading for !

sappagirl said:
You'll walk it, it's really not that hard just make sure you understand that examples they give you in the booklet. What are you going for?

tom has a small penis, jane is a girl

who is a boy.... :?

tho im still going to do every question in the book in the morning inbetween breakfast and running

Latest Threads