on line hosting of diaries.

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by ugly, Feb 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm looking for a free permanent (not a 30 day trial) online diary so I can send links to those who want to book me for work. It needs to be reasonably secure, I want to grant access not leave it sat on a website open to all. It needs to be free or ridiculously cheap so it doesnt have to have bells and whistles. I just need to let all my clients and family have access to my free time for booking trade events and stalking outings.
    I'm not completely thick but I need it to be user friendly so no reams of code to write. A link from a blog or existing website would be acceptable.

2. I think that you can link people to your Outlook calender.

However, do not take this as gospel since I have trouble even finding the power button on a PC.

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Outlook generally relies on being on an office server! This is for me and my laptop with Broadband.

4. Google Calendar mate. Its accessed via a Google account. Do you have a google mail account? If not sign up direct or I could mail you an invite

Overview here

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm a big google user, blogs e mail etc so I'm surprised pleasantly that it exists. Thanks for the tip!

6. NP mate.

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Just set it up and invited a select few, I hope this is as versatile as outlook. I will be chuffed if it works how I want. Only the 2 ice cream can create bookings so people now can look and see when I am free to take them stalking!