on line hosting of diaries.

ugly

LE
I'm looking for a free permanent (not a 30 day trial) online diary so I can send links to those who want to book me for work. It needs to be reasonably secure, I want to grant access not leave it sat on a website open to all. It needs to be free or ridiculously cheap so it doesnt have to have bells and whistles. I just need to let all my clients and family have access to my free time for booking trade events and stalking outings.
I'm not completely thick but I need it to be user friendly so no reams of code to write. A link from a blog or existing website would be acceptable.

I think that you can link people to your Outlook calender.

However, do not take this as gospel since I have trouble even finding the power button on a PC.

ugly

LE
Outlook generally relies on being on an office server! This is for me and my laptop with Broadband.

ugly said:
I'm looking for a free permanent (not a 30 day trial) online diary so I can send links to those who want to book me for work. It needs to be reasonably secure, I want to grant access not leave it sat on a website open to all. It needs to be free or ridiculously cheap so it doesnt have to have bells and whistles. I just need to let all my clients and family have access to my free time for booking trade events and stalking outings.
I'm not completely thick but I need it to be user friendly so no reams of code to write. A link from a blog or existing website would be acceptable.

Google Calendar mate. Its accessed via a Google account. Do you have a google mail account? If not sign up direct or I could mail you an invite

Overview here

ugly

LE
I'm a big google user, blogs e mail etc so I'm surprised pleasantly that it exists. Thanks for the tip!

NP mate.

ugly

LE
Just set it up and invited a select few, I hope this is as versatile as outlook. I will be chuffed if it works how I want. Only the 2 ice cream can create bookings so people now can look and see when I am free to take them stalking!