• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

On Duty, during Easter stand Down

armchair_jihad said:
indoubitabley said:
Who else is on duty, wasting time, while everyone else is on leave???

I am, and its boring the shit out out of me.
Yep - does the clock move faster if you stare at it?
I've only been doing that for 3 days, I need more time to give you a proper answer!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
indoubitabley said:
armchair_jihad said:
indoubitabley said:
Who else is on duty, wasting time, while everyone else is on leave???

I am, and its boring the shit out out of me.
Yep - does the clock move faster if you stare at it?
I've only been doing that for 3 days, I need more time to give you a proper answer!!
Been doing it for 2 years. Still not sure it works. In fact, clock seems to go backwards whenever there is a traffic report on radio, and some smug prat tells me that ques at airports are expected and roads to coasts will be busy. And I'm still working and staring.

2 bank holidays!!!

In my day, there was no such thing as a bank holiday, and on our days off, not that we had any, our father used to beat us around the head with a comically oversized mallet, and we were gratefull for it.

indoubitabley said:
BB51 said:
Guys,

Dont get a sad on - just get a mag on and stag on.

Obviously I am standing down for a week at COP today.
I hope you die a slow and painful death.
I will be trying my best this weekend by drinking and smoking as much as possible.

Latest Threads