On coming in your own mouth

#1
It was an accident, honest... :oops:

Pumping away as normal, vinegar stroke, squirt, GACK GAG (swallow) CHOKE SPLUTTER WHEEZE HEAVE WTF! It tasted like chicken, if you can imagine chicken taking the form of a surprise mouthful of steaming-hot wad. At least my eyes were shut- stuck my f*ckin' eyelashes together.

I keep my mouth shut these days. It means that I make snuffling, stoatish sounds, but it's better/less bad than gargling with protein mouthwash. If I choked on it, it would make Carradine seem elegant.

Your turn :twisted:
 
#2
accident my arse, i bet you laid on your back with a funnel, filming yourself whilst you reamed your arse with a donky dong you pervert.
 
#4
mandown said:
accident my arse, i bet you laid on your back with a funnel, filming yourself whilst you reamed your arse with a donky dong you pervert.
You're just jealous 'cause you can't reach that far, or that accurately...mind you, neither can I now... :roll:
 
#5
So you swallowed your Fillipina LadyBoy Houseboy's manfat hey?
Makes a change from emptying your sack into a Ewe's clacker.
 
#6
The_Highway_Man said:
mandown said:
accident my arse, i bet you laid on your back with a funnel, filming yourself whilst you reamed your arse with a donky dong you pervert.
Quiet night on shift is it? :lol:

Lol, wish it was, pis.sing about with an overturned lorry. just saw an opportunity to get the first reply in before the usual perverts get stuck in, trying to out do each other.
 
#7
auscam said:
mandown said:
accident my arse, i bet you laid on your back with a funnel, filming yourself whilst you reamed your arse with a donky dong you pervert.
You're just jealous 'cause you can't reach that far, or that accurately...mind you, neither can I now... :roll:

True, havnt seen mine for a few years now, (any chance of a copy of your film?)
 
#8
auscam said:
It was an accident, honest... :oops:

Pumping away as normal, vinegar stroke, squirt, GACK GAG (swallow) CHOKE SPLUTTER WHEEZE HEAVE WTF! It tasted like chicken, if you can imagine chicken taking the form of a surprise mouthful of steaming-hot wad. At least my eyes were shut- stuck my f*ckin' eyelashes together.

I keep my mouth shut these days. It means that I make snuffling, stoatish sounds, but it's better/less bad than gargling with protein mouthwash. If I choked on it, it would make Carradine seem elegant.

Your turn :twisted:

What next, slipping and falling on your own C0CK?
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#9
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
auscam said:
It was an accident, honest... :oops:

Pumping away as normal, vinegar stroke, squirt, GACK GAG (swallow) CHOKE SPLUTTER WHEEZE HEAVE WTF! It tasted like chicken, if you can imagine chicken taking the form of a surprise mouthful of steaming-hot wad. At least my eyes were shut- stuck my f*ckin' eyelashes together.

I keep my mouth shut these days. It means that I make snuffling, stoatish sounds, but it's better/less bad than gargling with protein mouthwash. If I choked on it, it would make Carradine seem elegant.

Your turn :twisted:

What next, slipping and falling on your own C0CK?[/quote]

Now that fcuking hurts!!
 
#10
mandown said:
Lol, wish it was, pis.sing about with an overturned lorry. just saw an opportunity to get the first reply in before the usual perverts get stuck in, trying to out do each other.
Alright for some, I didn't have a single job all night! Spent half the shift in the station.
 
#12
mandown said:
auscam said:
mandown said:
accident my arse, i bet you laid on your back with a funnel, filming yourself whilst you reamed your arse with a donky dong you pervert.
You're just jealous 'cause you can't reach that far, or that accurately...mind you, neither can I now... :roll:

True, havnt seen mine for a few years now, (any chance of a copy of your film?)
It didn't come out well, something got stuck on the lens.
 
#13
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
auscam said:
It was an accident, honest... :oops:

Pumping away as normal, vinegar stroke, squirt, GACK GAG (swallow) CHOKE SPLUTTER WHEEZE HEAVE WTF! It tasted like chicken, if you can imagine chicken taking the form of a surprise mouthful of steaming-hot wad. At least my eyes were shut- stuck my f*ckin' eyelashes together.

I keep my mouth shut these days. It means that I make snuffling, stoatish sounds, but it's better/less bad than gargling with protein mouthwash. If I choked on it, it would make Carradine seem elegant.

Your turn :twisted:

What next, slipping and falling on your own C0CK?
Better than falling on yours!
 
#17
I'm all for openness and transparency, but, why would you admit to something like that on here.
Did you get your forum mixed up? having two or three open in different windows can lead to this kind of missposting. What other sites did you have open?
Antipodean spunk swallowing for beginners
The Taste of Down Under (A culinary treat)
 
#18
Father_Famine said:
I'm all for openness and transparency, but, why would you admit to something like that on here.
Did you get your forum mixed up? having two or three open in different windows can lead to this kind of missposting. What other sites did you have open?
Antipodean spunk swallowing for beginners
The Taste of Down Under (A culinary treat)
I could hardly admit to it elsewhere, could I now?

I did not get my forum mixed up, thank you. A horror such as this is fit only for the NAAFI Bar.

Check out my blog "Aussie Prostate Warriors" and seethe with inadequacy!

You are a right cheeky fecker, aren't you? What are you wearing? :D
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#19
auscam said:
Father_Famine said:
I'm all for openness and transparency, but, why would you admit to something like that on here.
Did you get your forum mixed up? having two or three open in different windows can lead to this kind of missposting. What other sites did you have open?
Antipodean spunk swallowing for beginners
The Taste of Down Under (A culinary treat)
I could hardly admit to it elsewhere, could I now?

I did not get my forum mixed up, thank you. A horror such as this is fit only for the NAAFI Bar.

Check out my blog "Aussie Prostate Warriors" and seethe with inadequacy!

You are a right cheeky fecker, aren't you? What are you wearing? :D

Are you sure it was your own spaff and not the Phillipino lady boy's you were scuttling at the time.
 
#20
B_AND_T said:
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
auscam said:
It was an accident, honest... :oops:

Pumping away as normal, vinegar stroke, squirt, GACK GAG (swallow) CHOKE SPLUTTER WHEEZE HEAVE WTF! It tasted like chicken, if you can imagine chicken taking the form of a surprise mouthful of steaming-hot wad. At least my eyes were shut- stuck my f*ckin' eyelashes together.

I keep my mouth shut these days. It means that I make snuffling, stoatish sounds, but it's better/less bad than gargling with protein mouthwash. If I choked on it, it would make Carradine seem elegant.

Your turn :twisted:

What next, slipping and falling on your own C0CK?
Now that fcuking hurts!!
What I meant was his C0CK ending up his own arrse whilst erect.

Did you misunderstand.............Maybe you did understand.

How sore exacty ?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top