On coming in your own mouth

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was an accident, honest... :oops:

Pumping away as normal, vinegar stroke, squirt, GACK GAG (swallow) CHOKE SPLUTTER WHEEZE HEAVE WTF! It tasted like chicken, if you can imagine chicken taking the form of a surprise mouthful of steaming-hot wad. At least my eyes were shut- stuck my f*ckin' eyelashes together.

I keep my mouth shut these days. It means that I make snuffling, stoatish sounds, but it's better/less bad than gargling with protein mouthwash. If I choked on it, it would make Carradine seem elegant.

Your turn :twisted:

2. accident my arse, i bet you laid on your back with a funnel, filming yourself whilst you reamed your arse with a donky dong you pervert.

3. Quiet night on shift is it? :lol:

4. You're just jealous 'cause you can't reach that far, or that accurately...mind you, neither can I now... :roll:

5. So you swallowed your Fillipina LadyBoy Houseboy's manfat hey?
    Makes a change from emptying your sack into a Ewe's clacker.

6. Lol, wish it was, pis.sing about with an overturned lorry. just saw an opportunity to get the first reply in before the usual perverts get stuck in, trying to out do each other.

7. True, havnt seen mine for a few years now, (any chance of a copy of your film?)

8. What next, slipping and falling on your own C0CK?

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

10. Alright for some, I didn't have a single job all night! Spent half the shift in the station.

11. I'm Australian, not a Kiwi! Ooh that hurt! 8O

12. It didn't come out well, something got stuck on the lens.

13. Better than falling on yours!

14. People have sent me multiple PM's about this. Should I be worried?

15. Or the neck of a wine bottle......!