• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

On a cold winters night in Belfast

I've opened a special thread just for Tropper66.

In here he can tell us all over and over again how he was aquainted with death, sent love letters from PIRA and single handedly orbitted Jupiter in a Scimitar before inventing the Red Arrows, quavers and cat litter trays.

That way, with it all in here, the rest of the site won't have to read it on every other thread.

Tropper, in your own time

As I walked down the falls
Fixed in Paddys sites
He squeezed on the trigger
and rifle it did bite

The bullets rattled through me
I thought this was the end
In fact it was the begining
ever since, on permanent send

Its my mission to tell everyone
tell them forty times
I'll bore them with my life story
then continue it in Rhyme

There is a little secret
The rounds were not from Mick
I'd bored my oppos rigid
the shots, were from blokes within my brick

Porridge_gun said:
I've opened a special thread just for Tropper66.

In here he can tell us all over and over again how he was aquainted with death, sent love letters from PIRA and single handedly orbitted Jupiter in a Scimitar before inventing the Red Arrows, quavers and cat litter trays.

That way, with it all in here, the rest of the site won't have to read it on every other thread.

Tropper, in your own time

As I walked down the falls
Fixed in Paddys sites
He squeezed on the trigger
and rifle it did bite

The bullets rattled through me
I thought this was the end
In fact it was the begining
ever since, on permanent send

Its my mission to tell everyone
tell them forty times
I'll bore them with my life story
then continue it in Rhyme

There is a little secret
The rounds were not from Mick
I'd bored my oppos rigid
the shots, were from blokes within my brick
Really? :? My pussy would want a word with him then.

I'm glad that it's not only me
That's had it up to here.
He's irritated the MOD as well.
That is patently clear.

This user "T0sser66"
Can't leave them keys alone.
He has to comment on everything
Like a terrier with a bone.

I did once 'ave a go at him *
For his intolerance and such.
I thought he had improved a bit,
But I ain't been on here much.

* ttp://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=2628599/.html#2628599

bovvy said:
tropper66 said:
English_terrierq said:
tropper66 said:
Man up you useless tosser,
what a tit you are....

i was always bought up to believe if you haven't got anything nice to say... someone should tw*t you in the face until you shut up :roll:
Whats the point in this usless wonker posting his weepys on here, he wants to get out ,why, there are better support systems in place in the army than in civvy street, we all get/got weepy, we all gamble ,we all get home sick, we all felt like shite when posted in hell and we all pulled ourselves together and got on with it and did not post it on Arrse
Is not one of the primary functions of Arrse, for serving soldiers (who wish to) to seek help and advice from others who may have been in a similar situations?

Killergibbo joined over 2 years ago and has made 237 posts. From a quick squint, his posts seem to be well-considered. And now he is asking for advice in Charities and Welfare.

In contrast, tropper66 (is that meant to be "trooper"?) has been a member for only 7 months and has to his "credit" 2301 posts of utter drivel, which is seldom more than a couple of words, adds nothing to the discussion and is usually dull in the extreme. You don't HAVE to read Killergibbo's thread, tropper.

Has tropper been given an "O2 thief" tag? Has he been nominated?

scarletto said:
You got shot Tropper, by heck i never knew that.
He really should have mention something like that, as an aside the wife claims Micheal Jackson is dead and died weeks ago. But I thinks shes taking the Mick as I'm sure something like that would have been in the Papers.

I only got a fat bird but at least she was from the old firm and bought the kebabs. Mind you, the sound was outrageous; I could have sworn I was doing ian Paisley up the wrong 'un.

Wharrr dooo yoooo thiiiink yooooos trying to staaaaack yoooor cooorrrrck yoooo faaakin puuuurvit?

His nickname in his unit was "pipe range"

It wasn't paddy that slotted him though, it was a disgruntled member of his brick, who having been "top trumped" in every story he'd told since arriving in the province plotted his revenge on our hero. His only fear was that by shooting him he might bang on about it for the next four deca.....oh hold on.

B

Biscuits_AB

On a cold dark lonely night, on a Belfast Street, I became acquainted with hunger. I'd drank the kebab money.

B

Biscuits_AB

On a cold dark lonley night, on a Belfast Street, I became acquainted with irresponsible pet owners. I stood in dog sh*te.

Latest Threads