on a break my arrse!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by dirty_monkey, Sep 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The other day the guy who is now my ex turns around and says he wants us to go on a break. Admittedly I had noticed a change in him. Basically to cut a very long story short he says he has to much pressure in his life and he needs to sort himself out. I could have coped with that as I know that you army men have a lot of stress in your lives. However he at first neglected to tell me that this little event would be occuring without me.
    Then I happen to see him this weekend and he tells me he still loves and wants to be with me. And when he sorts his life out we can 'live the dream' together.
    The question im puttin to you Arrse readers, especially knowing how truthful you all are is, is this just male code for the fact he wants to shag around with the little slappers from Tidworth and play the field for a while, then when he is finished and had his come back to me and settle down?

2. In a word, yes.

3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

4. Yes. :)

Beebs

PS are we supposed to lie and be reassuring?

5. Don't believe Moody. She's been bitter since the Brigade left the 'Shot.

6. You could look at it in a more positive light!

but he doesn't want to cheat on you!!!!!

Or you can look at it in the more realistic light as suggested by the comments above!

7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I can try another language if it helps.

Qui
    Si
    Ja

It all adds up to the same.

8. If he is in Tidworth, he is probably trying his luck at the chip shop I've heard its the place to be. Just don't make any videos

9. I'm not sure if I'm reading between the lines correctly. Are you young, free & single and from Tidworth?

You're sitting on a chuffing gold mine - what a commodity in a garrison town with hordes of young soldiers and almost no females (at least that's my recollection). Bin the tosser - there'll be no shortage of substitutes.

Er, except if it was me of course!!

10. It's better - not bitter - my hoop has finally had chance to recover. :)

11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Whislter, are you suggesting that she could earn a fortune without getting out of bed?

12. The title of your post says it all!!

Why sit at home crying over him? As Whistler put it your sitting on a potential goldmine - get your arrse out there missus!!

13. Fraid so hunny, but as above plenty more out there to be had, make the most of it!

14. Yep, "he's just not that into you"