OMG Neaveh-Tampax! Argos may close up shop!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, May 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Little bugger will have to go looting & shoplifting, like the rest of chavdom.......
  2. What's an Argos?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Durr. It's a cooker.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I wouldnt mind smashing the lass in the photo. I wonder if she would let me do something naughty with that Go Go Hamster, perhaps involving a length of pipe and a slack bodily orifice.
  5. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Idiot. It's one of the rare gases.
  6. Used for mig welding aluminium
  7. Sorry to disapoint SOI chavs have migrated to the "innernet" Burberry to drugs are now ordered with a click so their chubby little spawn can run around the house in nappies untill pubity now instead of taking a trip into town. Sadly this may be bad news for Greggs unless they start home deliveries.
  8. Nah!!!!! Our local dealer's still on his usual street corner, saw him this morning out in the pissing rain & well drenched. Too daft, or more likely stoned, to get under cover.
  9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Blithering :roll: ...Argos is the collective noun for Jason's crew when he was after that golden fleece - as any fule kno...dunno what they teach them at these so-called Comprehendibles these days...I had that Ray Harryhausen in the back of the cab once....
  10. Does Argos still do that weird thing which is like shopping on the internet but you have to go into a store, look at a book (cannot spell catalogue), then having looked at book you then get in line and wait to be served, all the while wondering what your purchase will look like? And, of course, wondering what the fuck you are doing there, in the full knowledge it would have been cheaper on the internet.

Now what was that other company that went bust recently, Thomas Cook, again bit like internet shopping but more expensive and you had to be abused by a half wit who could barely use the booking system to enable you to pay for an over priced holiday.

But the real Argos was a damned fine ship.
  11. Crazy fools.

This is an Argos:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

13. So, are the untermensch who actually purchase this tat called 'Argonauts'?